microwaves are known to like take the nutrition out of food right but does that mean anything that was bad for u isnt if u put it in the microwave???? oooooooooh lol
no

microwaves heat stuff up by making the particles that contain water vibrate causing heat

and where is it said that anything you put in a microwave becomes unhealthy?
I thought raw vegetables lost some of their vitamins and stuff after cooking. Maybe like the vibrating water particles dissolve more vitamins because usually solubility increases with heat, then the vitamin solution is evaporated.

I have no frickin' idea...
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
yes thay do because the micrwave was invented when the the japanese people studied waves and noth nuclear weapons thay studued microwaves which they used to fry americans. a fact!!!
yes thay do because the micrwave was invented when the the japanese people studied waves and noth nuclear weapons thay studued microwaves which they used to fry americans. a fact!!!

That's bloody stupid.

Microwaves take out some of the nutrients in vegetables, but the same would happen if you were to cook them otherwise.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by dragonslayer202
then i guess encyclopedias are "bloody stupid"

At least yours is. The microwave oven was patented in 1945 by an american, even after the war.
I'm a communist. Really.