I finally found a converter that works so I tried my headphones out on the amp and I was amazed, much better harmonics, high frequency didn't cut out sound...Distortion was ALOT better. There is also alot less buzzing. Could it be my headphones are a higher quality than the speaker? (this isn't the 15g this is the old 15w frontman)
because the speaker is pretty bad.

wt headphones, you bypass the speaker.

i swapped out the speaker in my 25R made all the difference.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
NexXtech Digital Stereo Headphones. I am also doubting I need a new amp because it sounds pretty good with those headphones. Would I change my mind once I tried out a valvetronix?
probably, unless you like to play quietly.

then there's no need to upgrade yet.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
It's true it sounds better, but I HIGHLY doubt it'll even compare to the VTX.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Hmm that's interesting. I have a pretty crappy amp, if I buy headphones for it, can sound it better too?
Last edited by Steel8909 at Sep 26, 2007,
I had the same experience when I played a Vox DA15 through some high-end headphones -- I was surprised by how much better it sounded than through the stock speaker.