I just spent the past 4 hours staring at a photocopier. I could have gone home 4 and a half hours ago but NOOOO, I was dumb and decided to go to the year 13 common room and BAM! I was hit with the job of standing by the giant photocopier in the staff room whilst all of my school chums frollicked in the delights of going home at lunch time. Anyone else been as mind-numbingly bored as this? Save me someone cause I have to go and "colate" some stuff in about 10 minutes and I'll feel bad if I go home.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Because I thought I was going to be relieved of my duties within an hour. Yes, I'm naive.

EDIT: ^^ Read the profile and the many other posts about my screen name before you say that I call myself 'goth'. Also, my musical taste is exactly what it says on the tin. MINE! So thank you and goodnight.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Last edited by goth clash at Sep 26, 2007,
I've spent four hours masturbating and reading random stuff on the internet.

I win.
whats wrong with him liking enter shikari? Is there a rule that says so?

Ive spent four hours pretending to be working. The truth is I cant think straight, im so knackered from playing halo 3 all night.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by Necro-cide
I'm not gonan entertain you cause you seem to state your a goth.

And yet you like emo-lords Enter shikari.

Shame on you.

No entertainment fur dich.

People have opinions,
I'd rather not share mine at the moment.
True.

Apoligies freind, sitting at school and being very pissed off with chavs calling me Emo cause they know nothing tends to make me wanna kill.

And Enter shikari are just partyl responsible for this stupid misconception.

But yer, sorry for that, i shouldn't have taken it out on you (y)