I've tried the MXR Phase 90, EHX Small stone and the Boss PH-3 and all of them have issues with volume, be it raising volume when turned on or lowering it.

So I'm looking out for a different phaser which doesn't have this problem

can anyone recommend any? Are there any good boutique phasers out there?
As far as i've read, it's a matter of components which affect the volume, and so you could mod you're fave pedal

Also did you try the EVH phase 90/Script Phase 90?

EDIT: If you're majorly concerned about volume drop, and are a pretty big pedal buff you may consider fixing up a strip bypass selector, so all effects are on at all time but bypassed and then when you switch on the bypass it goes straight to the effect, removing/helping volume levels?
Quote by philipisabeast

EDIT: If you're majorly concerned about volume drop, and are a pretty big pedal buff you may consider fixing up a strip bypass selector, so all effects are on at all time but bypassed and then when you switch on the bypass it goes straight to the effect

Explain about this strip bypass selector please? I have pedals, man. I have been looking for something like this, but how does it work?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by matt bickerton
I've tried the MXR Phase 90, EHX Small stone and the Boss PH-3 and all of them have issues with volume, be it raising volume when turned on or lowering it.

So I'm looking out for a different phaser which doesn't have this problem

The Small Stone NANO. It's the only one that keeps the volume constant. I highly recommend it
^^^+10 to Phillipa, plus you can get some wacky sounds with the color switch up
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
I've said this about 20 times here on this board, so what's one more time:

I went to the guitar shop recently and tried out the EH S,Stone, EH S,Stone Nano & Dunlop MXR Phase 90 all at the same time. The regular Small Stone sounds lovely but has a slight volume drop, the Phase 90 tends to boost the mids which is no good, but the Nano doesn't do either. It stays the same volume wise. I also compared the sound between the 2 Small Stones and I really couldn't tell the difference. They sounded identical.

I did a review of the Nano with some sound samples on my brother website:

http://www.metaltheater.com/

scroll down a little, have a listen.
Quote by guitarrocka205
Explain about this strip bypass selector please? I have pedals, man. I have been looking for something like this, but how does it work?

http://www.singlecoil.com/tb-strip/tbstrip.html

^ There's the instructions

It basically has jacks and leads from the strip going into the effect and back into the strip, and it has loads of them so you can put alot of effects in, and basically you leave them on constantly, and in normal mode the signal just skips that loop until you pop the button and well yeah, you then get the effect
Quote by philipisabeast
http://www.singlecoil.com/tb-strip/tbstrip.html

^ There's the instructions

It basically has jacks and leads from the strip going into the effect and back into the strip, and it has loads of them so you can put alot of effects in, and basically you leave them on constantly, and in normal mode the signal just skips that loop until you pop the button and well yeah, you then get the effect

...or for the "less than average" do it yourselfer...
http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=107
^ But that's $125 dollars and only has 5 holes

The DIY is much cheaper, easy to make [it's drilling holes together, and then wiring some jacks up together which isn't THAT taxing and then shileding it with tape] and you can customise it for your personal needs