I saw nice fender amp, it was FM 100-100W with 4x12 box, what are your suggestion between fender and peavey transtube112,sound quality,for clean and metal playing?
Frontman amps are fenders version of the MG, not very nice amps at all. How much do you have to spend?
And plunged the long blade through the masking tape, through the cushoning and *splat* right through the center of Waldo Jeffers head, which split slightly, causing little rythmic arcs of red to pulsate gently in the morning sun.
The Fender is a piece of junk, a solid-state clipping machine. I have heard no one say they are happy with them. The Peavey is the best solid state amp around in my opinion. Somewhat tube-like and built to last.
Quote by smashngrab1991
Frontman amps are fenders version of the MG, not very nice amps at all. How much do you have to spend?

QFT, I had one for all of 1 week. Couldn't stand the clipping it gave. 2 12 inch speakers and 100 watts you couldn't use because of that fact...
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
i have around 400eur or maybe i will 500eur which mean between 400eur and 500eur, if all you say that fender amps are crap then my choice is Peavey Transtube112 or suggest some which is best for that money?
Fender amps I love, good ones I mean, like the blues reissues and hot rod (I'm getting this beast)...

I have a frontman 15g as of now. Sounds bad on it's own but I managed to get some good **** out of it with some good pedals and a whole lot of time spent EQing the ****ers.

I think it's more down to my hardwork than it being a good amp though.
Get a small Fender Tube amp...Blues Jr or Deville. You'll thank me later.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell