It's been a while since I've been able to sit and write something good since school started, but today I finally came up with something. It's a short thing I made for the fourth metal competition. Hopefully I'll be able to record it soon. Let me know what you think
Attachments:
White Guardian.zip
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Nuh-uh!!
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

If that was unintentional, then that is still awesome. If it was intentional, who cares, it rocked.

Opening and ending on the acoustic parts was smart, and the whole song felt quite epic. I always admire people who can make a slow song sound fast, and vice versa without overdoing the heaviness. You mixed the sound well.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680758

Here's mine if you wanna check it out, it's much more stripped-down than yours, and a different style, but w/e right?
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
i liked it, theres on one thing i could find wrong with it. the riff from 67-74, i didn't really like it harmonzized for some reason.

c4c? top one in my sig preferably.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Last edited by bakshandloomis at Sep 27, 2007,
Even if it was Halo, that was ****in sweet.

Surprisingly simple, coming from you though.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I loved the intro. That melody was perfect and it really created an excellent mood for the beginning of the song. I actually felt cold because all I could think of was the snowpeak level from Twilight Princess. When the distortion first came in it was very good (although a halo rip off ). However, the part after that was kind of meh for me. The lead got kind of boring and the harmony didn't really work well. The next two riffs were excellent, but I think that chorus needs to change. You've definately done better. Mind giving my new one a look? my song
This is probably my favorite song i heard on here so far! Its so good. THe beginning is great, and sets a nice mood for the rest of the song. The next part is kinda a copy of the halo theme :P The other parts just sound really good. c4c?
dude only one part reminded me of halo, so its all good, that was ****ing kick ass man.
the riffs were pure awsome.
Compared to your other ones, this one got a bit boring for me. The intro was nice and the riffs and rhythms were cool. But it just wasn't exciting enough.
awful just awful... rip off rip off rip off rip off... why dont u create ur own riffs u doesn´t deserve this cred even though u san bind it together one of the riffs is a total rip off from dark tranquillitys monochromatic stains so f u