trivium sounded so awesome in that video

matt heafy actually sang in tune lol
off to see them in november so i'll see if he's improved at all but i was kinda dissapointed when they supported maiden considering they're one of my favourite bands

musically i think they're awesome, tight as fook
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by samtewari
trivium sounded so awesome in that video

matt heafy actually sang in tune lol
off to see them in november so i'll see if he's improved at all but i was kinda dissapointed when they supported maiden considering they're one of my favourite bands

musically i think they're awesome, tight as fook

Me too

In NEC!!!

Trivium, Machine head and Arch Enemy

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

boo hiss, i stand by my MG. if people took their time with it instead of just gain to 10 and EQing it like a n00b there would be a lot less people hating on it.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Damn boring music imo, but i guess this forum is mostly about nu-metal and similiar :P
I couldn't get a good tone out of any MG I've tried, and in total I must've racked up a huge amount of hours messing with them

I conclude: Junk.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by p.stick

Me too

In NEC!!!

Trivium, Machine head and Arch Enemy

argh Manchester MEN arena for me

don't forget shadows fall and dragonforce!
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by danielrobbyshor
boo hiss, i stand by my MG. if people took their time with it instead of just gain to 10 and EQing it like a n00b there would be a lot less people hating on it.

MGs sound even worse if you turn the gain down lower. Its because i took my time messing with the settings on a MG100DFX that i worked that out.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
MGs sound even worse if you turn the gain down lower. Its because i took my time messing with the settings on a MG100DFX that i worked that out.
Weird, I noticed that too. As you turn up the gain it loses a bit of the hard edged distortion to become a bit smoother, you still have to dial out the harshness though.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by uldhppi
MG + tweaking = frustration. Good tone? I tried. I failed.

same here... and i'm a sound engineer... i have no excuse
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
A good example; the day I went in to a music store and bought my Spider, I didn't know what I was looking for, so I tried a couple of MGs. I hated them, but I liked (and bought) a Spider. That tells you how horrid they are.
you know, matt heafy should really watch south park...now the curse word dragon is going to come up and destroy the world...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350