Yeah i am tired of my old lyra with 1 gb. I need one that is at least 20gbs i think. i do not want to spend more that 300. Does anyone have an ipod how are they? ive been told they break alot. I am researchin them all now. But what do you guys suggest?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
iPods only break from heavy abuse. At least, that's what I've found. The new ones are all-metal, so they're probably more durable. They've got an 80GB for only $250.

Yes, I am a Mac fanboy.
300 what?

Dollars? Pounds? Rupees? Potatos?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by sketchy z
Yeah i am tired of my old lyra with 1 gb. I need one that is at least 20gbs i think. i do not want to spend more that 300. Does anyone have an ipod how are they? ive been told they break alot. I am researchin them all now. But what do you guys suggest?

I've had an iPod Mini since it came out, and it hasn't broke once. It's about 3 years old or so. I'm buying one of the iPod Classics soon because I can't fit all my music onto this tiny 4GB model.

I recommend an iPod.
damn thats a good deal. I am pretty safe with my mp3 players
GO Islanders!

Quote by p.stick
300 what?

Dollars? Pounds? Rupees? Potatos?

hahaha sorry i just woke... 300 dollars CDN
GO Islanders!

iPod nanos run for $250-300 here in ohio *shrugs* thats what i'm using at this very second (in school might i add) =]
the new 80g classic is a very good deal then...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

hmm maybe ill go down to future shop
GO Islanders!

Dude, iPods suck, my dad's been crashing since the day he got it. Not that it's such a big deal all you have to do then is hold some buttons and you need to download iTunes, which I really hate.

Go for something from Samsung or iRiver. They>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iPod. Plus they have more feaetures like radio and recording options.
NO IPODS! NO NO NO! THEY ARE CRAP!

Get a 30 gb Creative Zen Vision: M for $220. MUCH higher quality than Ipod. Battery lasts longer, it's easier to use, theres no iTunes bull****, and the screen is bigger. Get that instead.

I've had one for 3 years and I love it to death. Never any problems, unlike iPods which stop working after 6 months.
Quote by SkyValley
unlike iPods which stop working after 6 months.

I've had my iPod for 3 years and I've never had a problem with it. The battery is a bit short now, but I'm buying a new one soon so that doesn't matter anymore.
I've had a 5th Generation iPod since they came out, and I haven't had any problems with it.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by SkyValley
NO IPODS! NO NO NO! THEY ARE CRAP!

Get a 30 gb Creative Zen Vision: M for $220. MUCH higher quality than Ipod. Battery lasts longer, it's easier to use, theres no iTunes bull****, and the screen is bigger. Get that instead.

I've had one for 3 years and I love it to death. Never any problems, unlike iPods which stop working after 6 months.

Kay.

My 4th gen 20 GB iPod worked absolutely perfectly for 2 years. I upgraded to an 80 so I could fit all my music/movies on it and I have only been pleased.

Here's a spec comparison of the two devices:
Disk space:
Creative- 30 or 60 GB
iPod- 80 or 160 GB

Screen:
Creative- 2.5" TFT LCD at 320 x 240 Color Display 262,144 colors
iPod- 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD at 320-by-240

Size:
Creative- 104 x 62 x 18.6mm
iPod- 103.5 x 61.8 x 10.5mm or 103.5 x 61.8 x 13.5mm

Weight:
Creative- 163g
iPod- 140 or 162g

Battery Life:
Creative- Music: 18 hours, Video: 6 hours
iPod- Music: 30 hours, Video: 5 hours or Music: 40 hours, Video: 7 hours

Basically you're wrong about everything.