What are your thoughts on "I", the band consisting of members of Immortal, Enslaved and Gorgoroth? I randomly dl'd Between Two Worlds and it sounds pretty awesome. Does this band still exist and does anyone know if they plan on releasing any more albums?
wikipedia and google knows!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
And there was me thinking you were on about the Nightingale album

But they're so Bathory-like they're hardly bad.
Quote by Muppet
wikipedia and google knows!

No. They actually don't.
I like it a lot, you can really tell the Motorhead influences on Abbath... Actually it really sounds like a mix of Immortal and Motorhead. Abbath really made it clear that I is just a side-project, but he didn't say anything about it being a one time gig.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Already a thread... use the search button.
so what reported?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Abbath said something like "I will be playing with both I AND Immortal from now on", so I think they will be releasing more albums
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I make me hard.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I read an article in Metal Hammer a few months back about I, I think it said they'll be writing more stuff.
RULE BRITANNIA
Ok, I is an amazing ****ing band. Ive owned their album for a while now and it never gets old. I like it more than a lot of Immortal's stuff. Buy the album, it's worth it; the song between two worlds is only the beginning of the black metalness.
There is no end to creation.
Abbath looks like Jack Black without makeup
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I saw their cd the other day, I almost bought it but I realised I should learn more about the bands who's members comprise it. Comparisons to other bands or perhaps a genre?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I've been trying to get ahold of some I for a long time, Only heard mountians on youtube and I daresay it rocked my balls
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by Instrumetal
I make me hard.

Wow, I know you're talking about the band, but that could really go either way man.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Wow, I know you're talking about the band, but that could really go either way man.

What band?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
^
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.