I'm getting this amp for $250 used at Music-Go-Round. Right now all i have is a Kustom tube 12 practice amp. A big ass tube amp is out of my budget so dont tell me get a marshall stack, but im just wondering if this is a decent amp for practicing and eventualy small venue gigging? i have an epihpone les paul special II with emg 81 85 pickups and an RP150 effects procesor
my guitar teacher has one and the gane is ace really clear and crisp clean is also good
i just bought a peavy valveking 112, only 50 watts, but all tube, kicks ass

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Peavey Bandits are great sounding and reliable. Next best thing to tubes. You could however get a Crate Palomino 5 watt combo which would be almost as loud or louder and sound better. Depends on your needs. I use an old 1984 Peavey Backstage Plus (35 watts very loud SOB) for practice and I am very happy with it, but I also have a tube amp. If I could only have one I would pick tubes.
I would try to get the price down on the Bandit. $220 would be better, depending on how old it is. And try it out extensively first.
ive got a Revoloution 112, its absoloutly awsome.
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
they are great! great clean sound, not that great distorsion though, altough it's still good. Insanely loud too

but I would still recommend buying a small tube combo instead. it's worth it
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball