Here's the deal, my brother is a big facebook fan, and I use myspace.
So today, he's some how managed to configure my firefox so that when ever I try to access myspace, I get redirected to face book.
..and I don't know how to fix it

help please!
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
That's actually pretty funny.

I recently deleted both my facebook and myspace.. which probably leads to me posting here more...

But Facebook and Myspace created so much bullcrap drama that I didn't feel like dealing with, so I deleted both
Stop whining, you sack of feminine hormones. Big ****ing deal, you can't get to myspace to read the next ****ty, pointless, useless comment that some jackoff wrote.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by RockThe40oz
That's actually pretty funny.

I recently deleted both my facebook and myspace.. which probably leads to me posting here more...

But Facebook and Myspace created so much bullcrap drama that I didn't feel like dealing with, so I deleted both

I just use facebook to keep in touch with people and see photos from parties the night before.
I don't get where drama would come in.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I just use facebook to keep in touch with people and see photos from parties the night before.

Yeah, that's what I did, too.. but my ex would cause all sorts of drama about girls leaving me wall posts or pictures of me hugging girls or whatever. Just normal **** that wouldn't be a big deal if she saw it or heard it in person, but just because it was in photo / wall post form, it was automatically a bad thing

'zactly. unless you're trying to stir something up, there's no reason at all for drama.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stop whining, you sack of feminine hormones. Big ****ing deal, you can't get to myspace to read the next ****ty, pointless, useless comment that some jackoff wrote.
Cheers mate, really appriciate it(Y)
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
It would be awesome if we can do that in real life.

You can configure your friend's bathroom to redirect him to a random jail cell whenever he walks in.
I hate all of them. All the people i want to 'socially network' with are within a short car journey.
try clearning all of your cookies and temp files. tools>clear private data.
Didn't work = [
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
Quote by Metal claw
It would be awesome if we can do that in real life.

You can configure your friend's bathroom to redirect him to a random jail cell whenever he walks in.

This is why you're one of my favorite UGers, Metal Claw.
You know, during the troubles in Ireland, entire families were split about by their political and religious ideology....

I guess this is kinda the same.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Ok, he's fixed it. He put something in through that little run button on the start menu.
God damn his intelligence!
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!