Wow, did y'all see the 2047 and 1847 threads? They're a bit ahead and behind their time, respectively, aren't they?

Why can't we focus on the present?

Or pretend linear time doesn't exist and post random historical/futuristic comments
Quote by nightraven
We're gonna get killed by global warming, skin cancer, asteroids, Yellowstone, terrorists, USA government.
/thread?

Err what he said ?
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
G sus Christ, Yellowstone can't be big enough to destroy the world! I don't mean to sound pessimisstic, but if a place in America™ is destroyed, it doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

There's life outside the US, y'know. In fact you should. You're in holland.
I play guitar in this era and i'm part of an online community therefore I am automatically better than any other inhabitants of this earth.
whats yellow stone?
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Every thread here is in the present except those two. Its kind of assumed and doesn't need to be said
in real life its 2007 too.

wow, isnt that interesting kiddys!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
recipe to make bees:
put dead bull in shed, keep shed closed, wait 24 hours, then bees are made =D
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Log:September 27, 2007
Dear Jounral,
Oh my God. I can't believe it finally happened, the astroid has come. It came at precisely 2:00 Pacific Time and though the news outlets have been out since then, it's safe to assume it destroyed 95% of the world.
I'm thankful I'm still alive though the task of repopulating the earth will be a long and hard one. I'd write more, but on the astroid came creatures that breathe fire and I think they can smell me. I must go into hiding but I will try and write later.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by sashki
A stone which is yellow.

A mineral at (255, 255, 0), if you're THAT type of person.

Quote by Snipe
Log:September 27, 2007
Dear Jounral,
Oh my God. I can't believe it finally happened, the astroid has come. It came at precisely 2:00 Pacific Time and though the news outlets have been out since then, it's safe to assume it destroyed 95% of the world.
I'm thankful I'm still alive though the task of repopulating the earth will be a long and hard one. I'd write more, but on the astroid came creatures that breathe fire and I think they can smell me. I must go into hiding but I will try and write later.

If you're one of the only people keeping the written word alive, try to avoid typos. Oh, and repopulating the Earth doesn't sound too hard, if y'know what I mean.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sashki
A stone which is yellow.

A mineral at (255, 255, 0), if you're THAT type of person.

im not that kind of person...... w/e that thing means.

but how will it destroy the world???
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Nightraven tells lies, obviously. We all know that skin cancer and a national park going to destroy the world
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
i would love to repopulate the world, itd be so incredibly fun.

but seriously, i dont like all that talk about asteroids hitting the earth and giving diseases, makes me pretty nervous
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Quote by nightraven
Yellowstone is a super volcano which is apparently active at the moment.

Oh, and that's gonna destroy the world? It might even destroy Yellowstone PARK! GASP!!! WHERE WOULD THE BEARS GO?!
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Boys Like Girls RULE

I hate to look down on someone just because of their musical preferences, but in this case, it is my duty.

With that said, please, leave.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by denizenz

I heard about that.

yeah my biology teacher said that that was from an old greek recipe book or something... i dont quite remember
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by nightraven
Yellowstone is a super volcano which is apparently active at the moment.

Yellowstone isn't the only super volcano. Read this.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Life is so damn rough these years. My ****ing iPod broke and my 10,000 song music collection was lost. I went to Mcdonalds and the didn't have any pies. I came home and found my dad bought me a Porshe but I bitch slapped him because I can't even fit my Marshall halfstack in the trunk.

I just feel like killing myself these days, they are just so damn hard.