okay I'm doing a project on teen culture, and we had to pick a topic, so I picked POKEMON!!! Since I absolutely love a good meme, I'm going to use them in the project. I'd like demotivational pictures, funny internet jokes, funny pokemon pics, anything that has to do with pokemon. This is on how this "revolution" shaped our culture. so any help would be amazing, this project is gonna rock
so i herd u liek mudkipz??1
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by GiantRaven
**** yeah seaking is one

and slowpoke

I haven't heard the seaking one. It's not actually funny but I lauged.

edit: ^ I haven't seen the squirtle one. I lol'd... considerably.
A
N
Y
WAYZ
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

ROFL! it took me a minute to get it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
wtf is a bidoof! :|

****test pokemon ever! :|
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Quote by Rory's_strat
first person to post a 'fu*k yeah seaking' pic gets the rest of my Dr. Pepper.

Damn, got beaten to it, see some more pics here:
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/****_YEAH_SEAKING

And here is the mudkip delicious copypasta

One day on Halloween, I decided to **** with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."

"Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUURVE MUDKIPS."

"O RLY? So, would you ever **** a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a Mudkips') "OF COURSE."

"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips, I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still ****ing it and baying this real ****ed up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the **** out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: Do you like Mudkips?

By the way, you MUST ALWAYS EVOLVE IT INTO A MUDKIP! YES

Also, here's a question to ponder: How much mud could a Mudkip kip if a Mudkip could kip mud?
Last edited by Sinterkaas at Sep 26, 2007,
Garydose is kind of one. Take his mouth and put it on something, though the meme is more associated with Cel.
SHOOP DA WOOP
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
How many of you bought a pack of Pokeman cards every time you went into a store, for the sole purpose of trying to get a Charizard as your holographic, but ended 4 Geodude's and 6 Onyx?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by Snipe
Garydose is kind of one. Take his mouth and put it on something, though the meme is more associated with Cel.
SHOOP DA WOOP

Gyarados. If you can't spell its name, than get out of the pokemon thread
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Gyarados. If you can't spell its name, than get out of the pokemon thread

I think you should be somewhat scared that you actually can spell its name.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Haha. I'm proud that I went through the pokemon phase, what can I say?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
pokemon is for teens? i thought it was for preteens who got nothing else to do but say "si herd you liek mudkipz"

im jk, i LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE poke-a-man

loli cant remember any, but me and my frends used to make fun of this thing, thats all we talked about in grade 6 XD

This?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.