Page 1 of 2
Well, i use to wear them a lot, but over the summer i gained a few pounds and now im a 36. and they dont have them in that size. I was thinking about just wearing fat girl jeans, but thats really gay and i was wondering if you guys had any other suggestions. like do you know any place that would sell them in 36?

oh and is there a way to like stretch out a 34 to make it a 36.

thanks.
You'll just look a complete faggot, even more so if you're getting fat. Fat + Tight = :<
Quote by madmk
You'll just look a complete faggot, even more so if you're getting fat. Fat + Tight = :<

a 36 waist isnt fat..
Well, maybe the kid wants to wear tight jeans, either answer his ****ing question or get out of the goddam thread.

Anyways, check Hot Topic, both the stores and the website. Rude fit Lip Service Jeans are great. I think they come in 36.
Quote by evan1234567
but..i want to ^

Yo don't need REALLY tight jeans to look metal!!

I mean,I wear a leather jacket,white t-shirt,random tennis and the first pants I found in the closet...I still look ****in Metal!!

Wow,I'm on a Ego-Trip today!!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by MegaShreeder
Yo don't need REALLY tight jeans to look metal!!

I mean,I wear a leather jacket,white t-shirt,random tennis and the first pants I found in the closet...I still look ****in Metal!!

Wow,I'm on a Ego-Trip today!!

im not trying to look metal
loose weight?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
How about losing the few pounds you gained? Play a sport or something, and get in shape.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Ok, maybe wearing girls' jeans would be going a bit too far now eh? and anyway, they're not comfortable, look supid and could cause reduced sperm count in the long run...balls need to be healthy distance away from rest of body...
Green Power Ranger of the UG's Heroes and Villains Club
pregnancy pants
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
yes yes ive been trying to lose the weight but im really bad at it..i like cant lose weight,
they look ****ing studid dont wear tight jeans.
i dont usually hav a problem with people having there own style but tight jeans are just sooooo bad.

otherwise just lose weight.
dude. 4 words: thrift. store. girl. jeans. it's not as gay as it sounds. i've found some killer pants. plus they're only like $1.50. my friend and i have a tradition now to go thrifting every payday (not because we're broke, just happened that way). and they have **** in the girl's section you wouldn't believe. and you usually can't tell they're girl's pants. they fit better than guy's pants too. it's all about confidence in the end. i walk the streets in girl's pants, and i get more poon than the guys who would think to call me gay.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
Quote by Y0UNGBL00D
dude. 4 words: thrift. store. girl. jeans. it's not as gay as it sounds. i've found some killer pants. plus they're only like $1.50. my friend and i have a tradition now to go thrifting every payday (not because we're broke, just happened that way). and they have **** in the girl's section you wouldn't believe. and you usually can't tell they're girl's pants. they fit better than guy's pants too. it's all about confidence in the end. i walk the streets in girl's pants, and i get more poon than the guys who would think to call me gay.

i dont even think i have a thrift store near me.
Quote by evan1234567
im not trying to look metal

By "Metal" I mean kick ass...Like Hair Metal!!!

But if you're not trying to look "Metal" what are you trying to look like?? Scene,Emo or you just like the feeling??

'Cause I really hate it!!I'm a 38,I'm not fat,I just have some ****in huge ass!!

So,I don't wear really tight jeans...I normally wear them baggy or,y'know just normal!!

But,I would like my first question aswered,sir!!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by MegaShreeder
By "Metal" I mean kick ass...Like Hair Metal!!!

But if you're not trying to look "Metal" what are you trying to look like?? Scene,Emo or you just like the feeling??

'Cause I really hate it!!I'm a 38,I'm not fat,I just have some ****in huge ass!!

So,I don't wear really tight jeans...I normally wear them baggy or,y'know just normal!!

But,I would like my first question aswered,sir!!

what was your first question?
I can't believe there are dudes that like tight jeans out there. The internet is crazy.
Quote by evan1234567
what was your first question?

The only one with the question mark on!!It looks like this "?"!!Cool,ah?
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by evan1234567
a 36 waist isnt fat..

Yes it is.

I used to be a 34 and now I'm 28....that's 40 pounds by the ****ing way.

I use tight pants. They're the ****.

Lose some weight and that's it.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at Sep 26, 2007,
i am not flameing but if you are a 36 then tight jeans prob won't look good on you no offence but you prob don't have the body type i'm a size 10 and i pull it off but i can't wear anything even remotely baggy or i look like an ass... just try a nice bootcut that should look better and 36's wont be a problem

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Quote by MegaShreeder
The only one with the question mark on!!It looks like this "?"!!Cool,ah?

Well, i like hardcore. but im not necessarily going for that look. i just like the look of the tight jeans, baggy ones are uncomfortable in my opinion. i just like tight clothes.
Quote by Crazy_x_Angel
i am not flameing but if you are a 36 then tight jeans prob won't look good on you no offence but you prob don't have the body type i'm a size 10 and i pull it off but i can't wear anything even remotely baggy or i look like an ass... just try a nice bootcut that should look better and 36's wont be a problem

unless your a girl, your not a size ten.
Quote by evan1234567

Considering im a guy and i can wear my GF's size 8's with a bit of squeezin' im sure he can.
Quote by evan1234567

there are some guys clothes that size like that... not many but some

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Quote by evan1234567
Well, i like hardcore. but im not necessarily going for that look. i just like the look of the tight jeans, baggy ones are uncomfortable in my opinion. i just like tight clothes.

Sorry for the smiley,but I mostly do that face when I see a hardcore kid on the street!!

And,how is it that baggy pants are uncomfortable??!!

You have more room for your "manhood" and feel more free!!But,"every monkey on his tree"...I guess!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
to clarify anyone else reading the posts in this thread--tight, gir'ls jeans are NOT metal
Last edited by Hexagram at Sep 26, 2007,
has anyon pointed out yet that you could just lose some weight thus decreasing ur pant size and u can wear ur old jeans. im sorry if anyone has but it seems the logical answer
I'm a 30 and I'm pretty fat so...yeah you'll probably want to lose some weight, else you're gonna get abuse thrown at you in large sized chunks
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Page 1 of 2