So this is the situation: I've got a yamaha B212 Hundred 100watt Transistor amp. Now I love this amp, it has alot of power and amzing clean. But the distortion is not what I want. I don't want to get a new amp just for distortion, if I where to get a new amp then I would save up for a tube. But since I don't want do that now, I just want to get a good distortion with a pedal. So I was thinking about getting a tube pedal. Alot of people have recommended the Demonizer and Womanizer to me. Now I have heard both of these pedals being played several times and can't make my own mind up.

The music I like is Jeff Buckley, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and alot more but these are the three main artist. But since I' just I'm just looking for distortion, I want something between led zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix.

What would you guys recommend the womanizer or demonizer ? I don't want to buy a pedal with aloto of unnecessary extra's that I won't ever use. But I do want to use it for recording. So what do you suggest ?

P.s Money isn't an issue