Hey guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyG-Gg0PQ3E&mode=related&search=

i've been reading up on these lately, and was wondering if any of you have tried and if ya think its dodgey or not.

i am not trying to advertise anything to be clear, but if not allowed, mods, just tell me and ill delete.

so opinions?
cheers
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
on extremely rare occasions it will. However they always try and ploy you into a loop hole to not receive it.

PSN ID: ArranP
read carefully

NOTHING IS EVER FREE. NOTHING
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

My uncle got a free powerbook.
You just need a credit card and a loooooot of patience.
He had to sign up for like 20 monthly trials for different companies.
He did it and then cancelled them later that day.
No money spent, and a free powerbook.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I would assume its one of those offers where you have to go through endless pages and pages of stuff and have to purchase x number of them to qualiffy and have to subscribe to even more endless pages of thinks that will send you junk mail and most people give up beforee getting through it thus disqualiffying them from the free ipod while still signing them up for thousands of junk emails. Even if you do sit through to the end they find some loophole that disqualiffies you anyway. If it says its free dont buy into it (no pun intended)
"The true key to immortality is not the ability to live forever, but the ability to achieve things that will be remembered long after you are gone"
for the people in the UK, newsnight did a thing about it as well, and it explained how they make their money. I usually, would'nt even think about doing one of these offers, but seeing how touchy people are about the bbc, its getting me thinking...
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
Quote by War Nerve
If it worked then everyone would have one.

Except the people who don't want an iPod

Damned hippies
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...