Alright, I'm building a guitar with 1 humbucker at the bridge with 1 volume pot. I want to add a switch that will run the signal through diferent capasitaters. Any Ideas ?
idk if u can do that. maybe u could wire different voulme pots and have em be push-pull, on and off.
I guess I don't really need a diagram, but does anyone know if this will work and how it would be wired?
Why would you have a cap switch if you're only using a volume control? Caps are used in the tone control, so it's fairly pointless if you've only got a volume.