Does anybody know how to get that sound in the beginning of Worlds And Dreams by Misery Signals?

I dont know if they're using a volume pedal or if it's studio magic or maybe both. I was listening to sound clips of the Line6 verbzilla reverb pedal as i've heard good things about it and the cave setting sounded close but again i dont know if theyre using a volume pedal. Any help is appreciated.

To hear the song
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3165948

go to the bottom of the music player

To hear the pedal
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-ToneCore-Verbzilla-Pedal?sku=150397

click the cave sample
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
From what I can tell it's two guitars with some delay and they are harmonizing some notes. Love Misery Signals btw.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by teamzaius
From what I can tell it's two guitars with some delay and they are harmonizing some notes. Love Misery Signals btw.

not the part where theyre playing the melody i mean the ambient part where its like just swells. i guess you could say like the first 45 seconds to a minute
Quote by csn00b
Well definately delay...now i'm probably just guessing with this, but it might be an E-bow...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
That's volume swells using a voume pedal, 2 guitars and some slight reverb/delay. Oh yeah and the studio; if they play that song live I'll bet they either just go straight into the melody or play it from a sample/tape/whatever.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yeah live they dont play that beginning part
Quote by csn00b