Page 1 of 2
I'm just wondering about your stories with meeting famous people.

I once won a contest and met Greg Maddox when he was still on the Braves. I also met 3/4 of the members of Madina Lake. They're really nice and cool guys, plus the make awesome music.

What about you guys?
I Met Fonziiii
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
I was doign something with my school, it was an amazing race style field trip, and one of the goals was at the most fancy hotel in Montreal. As we run in, we see Elton John walk out of a limo. Sa-weet.
george stromboulopoulous

met him at the greatest canadian and got his autograph

same with shaun majunder

along with various other celebs like bret "the hitman" hart
Megadeth

...but it was a meet-and-greet so it wasn't a real meeting.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
i met all of Circa Survive a week or so ago

EDIT: oh and David Baddiel in the same day!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i met john lynch of the denver broncos. LAME
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
I love these threads, because I get to tell the story of the day I met my hero.

So I was 4, the Power Rangers were big, and the Green Ranger came to our local mall for autographs. My mom and I got there early, and soon about 30 screaming kids were there. He got out of his limo, a bunch of kids ran screaming to hug him, so he got freaked out and ran. But on his way running away, he looked at me, pushed me down out of his way onto the asphalt, and then kept running.

I never wore green again.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I met Unearth at the Slayer show in my town
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
greg maddux is a legend..... i wish i coulda met him

i didnt really meet anyone famous but i ran into (litterally) Colin Quinn one time when he came outta a limo back when he was famous, odd thing now i think he drives limos for a living
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I met this guy named search button. He was really nice. Told me right where to look for threads I wanted.

but otherwise, Ive met Eric Sardinas, Matthew Broderick, Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, The Human Abstract, Chiodos, 18 Visions, Cattle Decaptation, Cephalic Carnage, As Blood Runs Black, Beneath the Massacre, The Faceless, Arsis, and Joan Jett, off the top of my head
Ummm, Bill Cosby and David Akers (Eagles kicker).
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
I've met Vinne Paul, Gregg Tibett, Chad Grey, Bobzilla, Tom Maxwell, Randy Blythe, Mark Morton and John Cambell.
ive met all of Children of Bodom, Scott Ian, Danny Spitz, Charlie Benante, Dusty Hill on several occasions, Jeff Bagwell, Beefcake (GWAR), and Black Label Society
those are just the ones i can remember right now
I met Buzz Aldrin when he came to my high school to give a speech, he was one of the first astronauts to land on the moon.
all the members of bodom, i had a little conversation with laiho and wirman though, and andy milonakis, he went to the high school i go to
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
i once met kirk hammett in the street when i was 6, but i didnt talk to him (my uncle did, he was with me, but i didnt know who kirk was)

i would have loved to be 6 years older when that happened

i would like to meet kirk again or zakk wylde or satch.

and i also met a dude who met dimebag
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I've met lots of famous people - a few big authors that most of you wouldnt know.

But my dad works in the biggest film studios in the country and I work thre sometimes too. I've met 50 Cent, Christian Bale, Matthew McConaughey, James Bond - AKA Mr Brosnan himself, The Corrs and Westlife (unfortunately ) Minnie Driver, Harvey Keitel, Joanna Lumley and a good few others - Me and my dad never care what celebrities are there, some of them get annoyed if you dont know their name, or treat them specially but most are alright.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I met WWF/E's Kane back when he was awesome.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Quote by Salvial
I met WWF/E's Kane back when he was awesome.

dude, i have been pwned by you
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Quote by Phill-Rock
I've met lots of famous people - a few big authors that most of you wouldnt know.

But my dad works in the biggest film studios in the country and I work thre sometimes too. I've met 50 Cent, Christian Bale, Matthew McConaughey, James Bond - AKA Mr Brosnan himself, The Corrs and Westlife (unfortunately ) Minnie Driver, Harvey Keitel, Joanna Lumley and a good few others - Me and my dad never care what celebrities are there, some of them get annoyed if you dont know their name, or treat them specially but most are alright.

You lucky ****.
Tony Blair, i shook his hand when being soundman for a project recording him when he visited my sister-college in the next town earlier this year. Christ he has a strong shake!
About three years ago (before he go his show) Craig Ferguson was filming a movie across the street from my old house. So one night we went over and watched some if it being filmed. After he walked over to the snack table which we were standing by. He said "chilly night, hey?"

Then he went back and filmed again.
I met Dom from muse...nice guy to come out and meet us after a gig.
And i also know a guy whos met Dimebag. Ive also seen 'Kenan and Kel' If anyone still remebers them?
My Equipment -
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR (Black Cherry)
Encore Strat
Stagg Warlock (with a custom Killswitch)
Line 6 Spider II 212
Digitech Whammy
Zoom GFX8
Zoom 505II

Myspace
Quote by vovix
Ive also seen 'Kenan and Kel' If anyone still remebers them?

yeah, i remember them, i liked that show from when i was like 9 or 10
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

I met Rusty Cooley and the rest of his band Outworld here at a bar in Houston. I've also met a few of the Astros and the Rockets.
I met the guitarist from Annuals, at the time It didn't register to me that when he was semi-famous.

I've also met the weather man for the Raliegh Durham area- Greg Fishel

Edit- My guitar teacher has hung-out with a ton of blues greats. He met SRV a couple of times, he jammed with Brian Jones, and was in a band with Muddy Water's son. I can't remember the entire list of famous musicians he has played with, but it is quite extensive.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Last edited by wholovesthesun at Sep 26, 2007,
Tommy Lee...what a douche bag...
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
I met the guys in Madina Lake, too, at the Projekt Revolution concert. They're pretty cool. I've also met this Ashley Parker Angel guy who's supposedly famous. I've never heard of him before, and he's kind of a douche. And I also met Alexa Vega, the actress from the movie Spy Kids. I met her when I was in New York, she's actually really sweet, we just talked for like twenty minutes.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by saxaxe
I met this guy named search button. He was really nice. Told me right where to look for threads I wanted.

but otherwise, Ive met Eric Sardinas, Matthew Broderick, Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, The Human Abstract, Chiodos, 18 Visions, Cattle Decaptation, Cephalic Carnage, As Blood Runs Black, Beneath the Massacre, The Faceless, Arsis, and Joan Jett, off the top of my head

Asshole. I love David Hyde Pierce.

EDIT: I've met Ryan Newman. My dad worked for him (my grandpa worked for Rusty Wallace) and he had a cookout at his house, so we went. I went fishing and he got my fish off the hook for me
(He's a nascar driver for those of you not from the South/United States)
"The poor didn't want this one."
Page 1 of 2