i'm so tired of this whole "bush is an awful president, he is the root of all the world's problems" bullshit

i assume whoever made this thought it pretty clever but it just makes me think they're an idiot
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I don't agree with all of Bush's views, but in all honesty, if you can do a better job as president, run. And whoever made this pic has too much time on their hands.
Quote by someguitarguy88
I don't agree with all of Bush's views, but in all honesty, if you can do a better job as president, run. And whoever made this pic has too much time on their hands.

i didnt really look into this at all, just saw it and was like "thats cool" but whys everyone getting so mad, I think Bush with his 2% approval rate is an idiot and only thinks for himself, and this picture was made by Alex Ross, a professional artist who works for DC and Marvel comics, so its not just some kid with too much time on his hands.
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
yeah....bush jokes have been old since 2002, it's time to move on guys.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
WTF. That picture didn't deserve a thread.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
dumb...not just bush is a dick...all presidents are dicks, he's just not as smooth as the others. seriously everyone jumping on the bandwagon of bush-bashing is just gay...get your own views you pricks. despite your views in iraq or katrina, bush isn't a god damn vampire...he hasn't been impeached so he hasn't done anything seriously wrong...what's he implying by being a "vampire" anyways?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
yeah....bush jokes have been old since 2002, it's time to move on guys.

You're right.

Hillary Clinton needs to clean her douche.
Ever thought that maybe this isn't a bandwagon and Bush has actually made some pretty unforgivable decisons.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by glm
You're right.

Hillary Clinton needs to clean her douche.

Well Bill sure as hell isn't gonna do it!

Yeah bill clinton jokes are old too. Do Jay leno still do them on the tonight show?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Well Bill sure as hell isn't gonna do it!

Yeah bill clinton jokes are old too. Do Jay leno still do them on the tonight show?

I thought Jay Leno went to prison for stabbing Tom Brady.