alright, I know I just posted a thread yesterday on this, but everyone kept insisting on one certain pedal rather than answering my actual question, so this time I'll make it much shorter and simpler.

for gear, I have a Peavy Classic 30, a godin freeway classic, a custom strat, and an epi SG that I might sell off.

for money I have about $100 (my parents are gonna give me a bit more) BUT I DON'T WANNA SPEND IT ALL ON ONE PEDAL I'd very much like to get a crybaby wah with it, as I wanna start learning civil war by guns n' roses (effing amazing and passionate song IMO), as well as screwing with it myself.

the kind of music I play ranges from Hard rock - like guns n' roses, ACDC, and the like,

to classic rock and blues (the amp handles these very well itself)

for the hard rock, I CAN'T crank my tubes, I'll get evicted, I did for one solitary note, and it sounded amazing, but, I might get in trouble for that.

what pedal should I look into?

if that wasn't clear enough, please just ask what you need instead of suggesting something right off the bat.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
you're not going to be able to accomplish that goal bud. a crybaby is gonna run about 50-80 and a good OD will run around 90-100 usd. the only way you could possibly accomplish that is if you look used, if you're willing.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
if you want a wah....... get a wah......... everyone should have one in there collection, especially if your playing classic rock and blues and all that stuff
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Im selling my G-400, and if I have to, I can sell my backup amp (crappy spider II 75 watt), although I can't do it online, and I'd have to get raped at guitar center. and believe it or not, I wanna keep the spider just in case I break a tube without backup or something. or if I wanna jam with someone at my place.

but either way, after that, I should have at least $200, probably more...

so assuming I have around 200-250 what would you recommend.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
For the wah I would recommend the Dunlop Hendrix Wah. For the distortion or overdrive I'd go for something good as well as inexpensive like a Boss SD1 for boosting along with a DS-1 to really distort it. You might be fine with the SD1 alone though. So get the SD1 if you can only get one distortion/overdrive pedal. I've been using those pedals for the past few years and they've worked good for me in my vintage Peavey VTM60 or the Windsor I bought back in may.
Quote by bullseyestrat
For the wah I would recommend the Dunlop Hendrix Wah. For the distortion or overdrive I'd go for something good as well as inexpensive like a Boss SD1 for boosting along with a DS-1 to really distort it. You might be fine with the SD1 alone though so get that if you can only get one distortion/overdrive pedal. I've been using those pedals for the past few years and they've worked good for me in my vintage Peavey VTM60 or the Windsor I bought back in may.

that would be good, but really any crybaby that has a fasel inductor will do. the zakk wylde, the one with the Q, all crybabys are really nice, but i had the original and it crapped out on me
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
try an MXR distortion +, great pedal and will run you only about $70. As for wah, original crybaby's dont have enough sweep, nor do they sound great. Try either the Vox 847, Crybaby Classic, or Dunlop JH-1 hendrix (the new one)
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild