and I have to say, it sounds sweet. I was going to get a mark IV but I just couldn't swing that extra $500. With my EQ in the loop and my TS9 out front, it delivers teh bR00talz. But the cleans are also killer, perfect King Crimson stuff and the like. Sorry for no sound clips, I'm out of a mic temporarily.

Boogilicious
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Last edited by omarrodrigez at Sep 26, 2007,
rock on brother. Enjoy your purchase and rock out.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
this picture is tons better. looks like you can get tons of great sounds out of this.

good for you
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm sure I'll spend countless hours unlocking it's toneful secrets.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
that amp is exactly what im selling my valveking for...i can't wait
c-1 classic
mim strat (not fender)
valveking 112
Boss dd20 giga delay
Boss phase shifter
more to come
fender acoustic

my band

Quote by someperson
buy a wah wah pedal. Easier to use, and you won't have to re-tune your guitar after you use it.
Quote by papersun87
Congratulations, man. I'm VERY jealous of you.

EDIT: Geez louise, with a Mesa and a 10-band EQ, you must have GODLY tone . . .

Yeah, I really don't even deserve a tone that good. And anyone who doesn't like rectos hasn't tried them with a TS9 and a 10 band EQ, it makes a world of difference.

Quote by TMVolta19
what are the features besides the usual volume and tone knobs? any nifty switches, buttons or push/pull knobs?
Quote by TehJermie
you need to do some fripp for us.
youre a synth wah user as well. trippy box that.

I've been meaning to put up a recording of me doing "Larks Tongues in Aspic Part 2", but I've just been lazy and haven't gotten to it.

Quote by sethp
what are the features besides the usual volume and tone knobs? any nifty switches, buttons or push/pull knobs?

Well it has the built in foot switchable solo mode (Clean Boost) and the switches for the 5 different voicings for the channels that include:

Clean and Pushed for channel one
Raw, Vintage and Modern for channel 2

Quote by TMVolta19