Okay, i am defending this dude (in school) that got pulled over for sriving for no reason and the cpssearched his car for no reason and they found two guns and meth.

Besides the 4th amendment what else can i bring up
It if was in school, then nothing because authorities can search anywhere anytime at their discretion on campus.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Did they give a reason to search the car? Like did they smell alcohol, drugs, or see a gun? Was he not supposed to be driving, or doing something that made them confiscate or impound the car? (police have to search any and all impounded vehicles, and any illegal items found during said search can result in criminal charges)

Need more info dude.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Oh I see, you're doing this for law class maybe?

Try re-phrasing your questions and watch your spelling.
ಥ_ಥ
Forget my other post. If it's on school grounds, the school only needs probable cause to let the cops search your car. If you were doing absolutely nothing wrong, then they can't do anything. School property such as a locker, however, can be searched at the school's discretion and for no reason.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
1) ask to question the cop, or to look at the testimony from the cop. Look for what reason they give for searching the car. IF they have none, find a supreme court case where they said they cant search a vehicle without a warrant.
2) smile for the ladies, get a donut and celebrate.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
if my defense lawyer spelled like you do, i'd be a little worried.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

The only advice i can give u is to drop law. Its a tough class and your grammar tells me that you arent capable.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by vampwizzard
1) ask to question the cop, or to look at the testimony from the cop. Look for what reason they give for searching the car. IF they have none, find a supreme court case where they said they cant search a vehicle without a warrant.

Good luck with that.... Case laws specifically says Cops can search a car without a warrant.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Learn to spell and maybe someone will help you.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I'm pretty sure he's not in law school, you guys.

That sounds like something from a high school government class.

(But I do agree that he needs to learn to spell.)
If he's in your school, he obviously was too young to drive, or he atleast looked to young.
Quote by RentACar
If he's in your school, he obviously was too young to drive, or he atleast looked to young.

If you can't read ten posts first, don't post.
iforgot: They cant legally open the glove box or the trunk, nor dig around the car. It has to be in plain sight and a violation, unless the driver gives permission to search the car, which the driver doesnt have to do.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic