Page 1 of 3
Alright, so monday, this kid was threatening me in class, and he kept on telling everybody we are going to fight, I'm not very fond of this kid, so if he wants to fight, I'll fight, at least that's what I was thinking at the time, but then yesterday(tuesday) I heard that he plans on bringing a baseball bat to a football game on friday and beating me with it, So I approached him at lunch and asked him if that's what he was planning on doing, he said no, we agreed to a one on one fight, skin to skin, no weapons, then at the end of the day he started backing out, I asked him if he was going to fight me like a man or be a pussy and jump me with his friends(has tried to do this to people before) and/or beat me with a baseball bat, his response was "I'll do what I want to", today, he started saying he wants to fight one on one again, I know I'd kick this kids ass, but I'm afraid he's going to bring weapons or try to jump me at the game with his friends, I could handle the jumping, because I'll have an equal amount of friends there, but weapons are way to sketchy for me, what should I do?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
homeade PRS and tele
Marshall 100 watt plexi
thd hot plate
B-52 gold series cab
Boss NS-2, DD20
(soon) keeley modded Ibanez TS9DX turbo tubescreamer
Also he started talking **** to my girlfriend, I almost beat him down the second I heard that, but I don't want to get a supsension.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
homeade PRS and tele
Marshall 100 watt plexi
thd hot plate
B-52 gold series cab
Boss NS-2, DD20
yes...
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Bring along some friends who will hide near by. If there's trouble, they can help you. Make sure they have weapons too.
Who needs courage when you've got a gun?

But seriously, if you can't fix anything by talking to him, fighting won't change anything. One of you will have a bruised ego but still feel the same afterwards, if not worse.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Dont bring a weapon. But have a friend bring one. That way if things get out of control, you have some defense, but you dont have it on you when the cops get there.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
dude how do you get into stuff like this, i'm nice to people, and they're nice back. that seems to be the best way to go about things
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Uhhh yeah
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
lol dude its the pitttt of course everyones gonna say ta kik his tootskooter haha
i say fight fire with fire cuz if ur the bigger fire its ur fire then
im sure u cud take this kid n it wud b funny if he uses ultimatre guitar n read this haha
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Fighting doesn't solve anything. You look like an idoit, and what is the point of having a fight? Just use words...
just incase u get hurt bring icyhot on the gooo
a friend in need deserves icyhot indeed
youtube vvideooooo
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
shank that punk. then bath in his blood. that would be the metal aproach to things. or you could realize that fighting is just gonna lead to more trouble. you choose.
Meh using weapons is pretty bitch. Once me and like 5 of my friends got "jumped" by a "gang" who always hangs out at some park. They have a habbit of bear macing kids then beating them up while they cant see. Anyway we were in an enclosed space and they busted out the bear mace, so everyone pretty much got an equal amount in their eyes, and we ended up working them. It didnt stop them from jumping kids, but it taught them a small lesson aha.

On a side note just fight him, even if he does bring a weapon it taked balls to actually use a weapon on someone.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by mastodonovan
Also he started talking **** to my girlfriend, I almost beat him down the second I heard that, but I don't want to get a supsension.

I would have. Thats one thing that will set me off instantly.

Otherwise, don't fight in a planned fight. If he pisses you off enough, knock the <explicit> out.
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Dont bring a weapon. But have a friend bring one. That way if things get out of control, you have some defense, but you dont have it on you when the cops get there.

+1, you could set up a police sting and nab his ass. that would be funny.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
This kid is one of those kids who go around trying to start fights because he thinks it makes him look tough and him and friends think it's cool to bully, and I'm sick of his ****, I know I'd beat him, I've seen him fight, and when he talked the way he did to my girlfriend and to me he crossed the line, I'm hoping he'll learn a lesson
Gibson Les Paul Studio
homeade PRS and tele
Marshall 100 watt plexi
thd hot plate
B-52 gold series cab
Boss NS-2, DD20
stand up and kick his ass then.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
When you can't pwn somebody mentally because they're to stupid to communicate like a human .... it's time to pwn them like the savages we naturally are.
Bring an item that no one can blame you for carrying but that can be used as a weapon. Like keys; and if he pulls a knife, which I sincerely doubt seeing as how he's a huge pussy, put an alarm clock in a sock and swing it at his face. You'll get good results.
There is no end to creation.
Say you won't fight him, let him hit you once, go down easy, sue him for assault, then say you had the whole thing planned.

When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I'm currently in a similar situation, except its more of a "their group wants to kick our groups' asses, we avoid fighting as much as possible, but we recently just hit back after their group jumped our group and we beat the hell out of them" kind of deal.

Avoid fighting as much as possible, but watch your back. If it resorts to a one on one, kick his ass alone and with no help on either side. if his friends jump in or they jump you and your friends, beat there asses and call the cops. They will be MUCH more understanding if they realize you fought just enough to get away (self defense).

Also, if they want to kick your ass, try to get them in as public a place as possible. Make sure you're loud and everyone in the area knows they're the aggressors.

Those are essentially methods to beat their asses and nab yourself a "Get Out of Jail Free" card.

Good luck, mate.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
most likely he doesnt want to fight or he would have just kicked you ass and been done with it instead he was to talk alot of talk and make you look like a coward.so make sure he has lots of friends and other random people around make sure you have friends to keep his friends atbay because most likely he cant handle his own.taunt him til he swings then beat him down pee in his face and ask him if that was his first golden shower or did his daddy give them to him was he was a good boy.
Quote by Riddler
I'm currently in a similar situation, except its more of a "their group wants to kick our groups' asses, we avoid fighting as much as possible, but we recently just hit back after their group jumped our group and we beat the hell out of them" kind of deal.

Avoid fighting as much as possible, but watch your back. If it resorts to a one on one, kick his ass alone and with no help on either side. if his friends jump in or they jump you and your friends, beat there asses and call the cops. They will be MUCH more understanding if they realize you fought just enough to get away (self defense).

Also, if they want to kick your ass, try to get them in as public a place as possible. Make sure you're loud and everyone in the area knows they're the aggressors.

Those are essentially methods to beat their asses and nab yourself a "Get Out of Jail Free" card.

Good luck, mate.

Completely reminded me of Green Street Hooligans.
bring weapons too.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
byt he sound of this, its going to be a riot. You gotta have alot of friends there incase the other kid has brought some friends but dont have them jump in if its just you and the other kid because thatll make you look bad.
KICK HIS A$$
Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube
Page 1 of 3