ok so, my birthday is on friday and i asked my parents for a new guitar. they wont tell whether or not i'm getting one till the day of my birthday. i no, itz retarded. No matter how much I try to reason with them, they wont tell me. do you think that means that they are getting me one? if they arent, and they waited to tell me that the day of my birthday, that would b pretty gay.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
They're obviously getting you one, although they should be buying you some sort of grammar book.
Quote by I floss daily
They're obviously getting you one, although they should be buying you some sort of grammar book.

I'm sure he won't type like that forever, but even if he does, so what, I understood what he was trying to say.

I'm pretty sure if your parents weren't getting you a guitar, they would just tell you, instead of making you wonder and getting your hopes up.

Unless they're big ol' meanies.
Quote by revolutionplz
I'm sure he won't type like that forever, but even if he does, so what, I understood what he was trying to say.

I'm pretty sure if your parents weren't getting you a guitar, they would just tell you, instead of making you wonder and getting your hopes up.

Unless they're big ol' meanies.
What he said
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They most likely got the guitar.
One question, though...Did they know what guitar to buy or did they just go find any guitar?
Quote by revolutionplz

Yeah, you're right. His grammar isn't even bad compared to some people on here.

It's just a pet peeve of mine.
ok so they didnt get me the guitar but they gave me $200 bucks towards it so i guess thats good. now i hav $280 so far, and i still havnt gotten things from people yet, so im hopin i get more money.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
they will get you one.... the only thing you have to worry about is them getting you a mexican strat rip off