On Sunday, didn't know about it until today. I think it's crazy (and slightly funny, not sure why). She was mad at her ex-sister-in-law and was screaming and cursing at her when she put the car in reverse and purposely ran her over. I didn't know she was that crazy

Has any of your teachers ever done anything this crazy/mean?

...She reminds me of my family...
"The poor didn't want this one."
one of my teachers ran over a student once. intentionally. but i believe there were threats and such involved and it was well deserved.
Last edited by TheEducatedFool at Sep 26, 2007,
holy shit lol.

my world geo teacher got arrested for anal rape a month or two after school let out for summer.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by Thornography
Screw pics.

I want a video.

Hah.
That'd be even better
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Wow, major overreaction.

A girl in grade 8 got hit by a car yesterday. That's how the story goes anyway. I saw a firetruck on my way to school and a police car, maybe there were more, from my math class.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
^I'm not in there anymore. She was actually very nice, not the kind of person that would be arrested for 'assault with a deadly weapon'
i think it's actually more like, " vehicular manslaughter"
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Haha yeah, 5 years ago a kid in my class was acting crazy and the teacher was getting mad until the point he grabbed the kid punched him twice and then made him eat the chalk..

None of us did anything to stop it cause we all hated the kid.. The teacher got fired of course but damn that was a fun day.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
^The victim didn't die, and the NC Court System web page said 'assault with a deadly weapon'
a substitute out here once ran over a horse...

how she didnt see a big horse in the middle of the road, i dont know...
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
the worst things my teachers have done is

a. get caught with weed and claim it was oregeno
and

b. flash tits at a concert attended by a large group of students.
(actually, two seperate teachers did that. one was completely wasted at the rolling rock town fair about 5 years ago, and the other one is just a slut)
Quote by JC13
. That's a little odd.. How serious did she hurt the person who got pwnt poor woman??

I think she was just bruised up a bit, I might be wrong.
I'll look in the paper later to see if there's anything in there.
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Wow, major overreaction.

A girl in grade 8 got hit by a car yesterday. That's how the story goes anyway. I saw a firetruck on my way to school and a police car, maybe there were more, from my math class.

a boy in grade 8 got hit 2day by aprtments
Some kid punched the principal in the face years ago, and the principal broke his arm.

He only got in a small amount of trouble. It was self defense, but seriously? breaking his arm?.. There were better ways to kick his ass.

BTW, the kid that hit him was 18 so it wasn't child abuse or whatever.
some teacher threw a chair at a kid in my old school.
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
I saw a guy get hit by a car today... I was kind of disappointed that his shoes didn't fly off
ya one time this computer teacher who seemed like a normal asian guy, he likes to joke around and stuff, he was on the news and it said that he was arrested for sexual assault, apparently he's been touching a girl's boobs a number of times. and he was kind of helping out my computer teacher who was new to the school, so it was weird coming back to school after finding out about this. lol my teacher was like shocked, and it's so funny cuz he reminds me of Steve Carrel in the office, like he just started being more nicer and more cautious i guess haha
that is kind of hilarious, in a disturbing way.

maybe it is just nervous laughter?
Quote by Derek <3's You!
Some kid punched the principal in the face years ago, and the principal broke his arm.

He only got in a small amount of trouble. It was self defense, but seriously? breaking his arm?.. There were better ways to kick his ass.

BTW, the kid that hit him was 18 so it wasn't child abuse or whatever.

haha that punk got ****ed up
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
No, but my old math teacher told us a story that the authorities took HER old math teacher out of her classroom, screaming, in a staightjacket.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by BumOffBarney
holy shit lol.

my world geo teacher got arrested for anal rape a month or two after school let out for summer.

My world geo teacher got arrested for statutory rape during finals week. I guess your world geo teacher is more hardcore.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
A Health teacher in my school (I never had her; you take health in 10th grade, and I had taken it 2 years prior) was young, like 25ish, and REALLY REALLY HOT (She's still there). But she gave her myspace to some kid and she had pictures of herself drinking and stuff at parties, acting "lewd"...anyway she didn't get in trouble because once the profile spread, she must've canceled it and nothing happened.

But OH MAN she's so hot. Horrible teacher, I'm sure, but HOOOOTTT.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
this isnt wat a teacher did to a student,but my friend in 4th grade threw a chair at his teacher. in 6th grade this girl that was really developed and was like 14 cause she's retarded sucked off my spanish teacher no lies.
Sorry, but I laughed when I saw the title of the thread.. some snot even came out of nose.
I hooked up with my younger brother's french teacher a couple of years ago. That was rad.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by john_bosma
I saw a guy get hit by a car today... I was kind of disappointed that his shoes didn't fly off

Didn't happen to be Johnny Tambourine?
so theres a teacher at my school that has punched another teacher and almost got fired for it and another time he slammed a kids head into a table
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
At my school, from what I heard, the German teacher came to school drunk out of his mind. Punched a kid, then passed out.

EDIT: He's 67
DIO FOREVER
Eh, I don't see what's so funny about your teacher injuring (or killing?) someone.

Just because she is a teacher doesn't mean she can't get angry and lose control.
Quote by john_bosma

Holy **** lol. Last night my girlfriend says to me, my little brothers friend got hit by a car last night and he was hit so hard his shoes flew off...........I couldn't help but laugh lol because I was thinking of that comic who said that....don't remember who, think it was Dane Cook but none the less I didn't get ass that night,

While we are on the subject of shoes flying off
http://youtube.com/watch?v=68IDXpW6TW0
Last edited by Doobergn at Sep 27, 2007,