so basically
i love the sound of sgs
but i dont kno which one to gett
can u guys just throw down ur favorite model and tell why and give the price?
ktnx
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Get an Ibanez.

J/K, get a Standard for $1200.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

The Angus young signaure... it's hugely price actually. i've heard good things about the Tony Iommi signature. good for the price.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
The Angus young signaure... it's hugely price actually. i've heard good things about the Tony Iommi signature. good for the price.

signatures = rip- off. I'd recommend a special faded if you can't afford a standard, 61 reissue, or supreme.
how much money do you have?
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature. it has 24 frets, and special Iommibucker pickupsa that give the best sound i've heard from a guitar in my life. It's a drem to play and also It looks friggin badas. oh yeah and it's 600$ i think
gibson standard and up ONLY. actually, a few lower end gibsons are alright. epiphones are flat out terrible (SG wise) they are neck heavey, have terrible sound, and play terribly. gibsons play like a dream. i love my friends sg standard. dont go with the faded serious, they are kinda cheap. unless you dont like bound necks, then faded is the way to go. i personally love bound necks, so i hate faded sg's and studio les pauls
well im gunna get a job and get money
all i kno is, i definately want a sg cuz their ****ing awesome
i love their look and tone
i could care less if it has 24 frets
it just has to be nice :]
keep throwing down xD

▼ but he is ▼
and im not getting an api. haha

▼ but he is ▼
*epi

▼ but he is ▼
I have to go with srv on the "standard and up." The Fadeds seem to have a thicker neck and the pickups are slightly less output (at least the bridge.) I have played a couple of G400's I liked alright. The call it the "Standard" because it is the standard by which all other SG's are judged. About $1200-1400 now I think.