^^ Track it down. It's so worth it. eBay, Amazon, and Towerrecords.com should all have it, if your local punk store doesn't.

Also on a Richard Hell related topic, I'm about to start his two novels when I finish the Picture of Dorian Gray. I'm quite excited!
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
^^ Track it down. It's so worth it. eBay, Amazon, and Towerrecords.com should all have it, if your local punk store doesn't.

Also on a Richard Hell related topic, I'm about to start his two novels when I finish the Picture of Dorian Gray. I'm quite excited!
punk store. You serverly over estimated the town I live in
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh forgive me. I sometimes forget the one or two perks of living by DC.

But I've seen the Blank Generation album in so many record stores.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
Oh forgive me. I sometimes forget the one or two perks of living by DC.

But I've seen the Blank Generation album in so many record stores.

No its cool. There's probably a good store in an hours drive of my town, I just haven't found one yet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by neidnarb11890
I can't even find the god damn album.

Did you try Best Buy?

The one by me has a few copies.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I've watched it online.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!

I was gonna make a Hot Topic joke, but I just don't think I have it in me anymore.

I'm still waiting for The Decline to be in stock at Amazon.com.

I'm sure I could find it somewhere else, but I don't need to spend too much money.

College is ****ing expensive.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
It's a weird movie, because the video footage usually doesn't match what song is playing.

I felt that they picked some lame songs for some of the bands, (like Jayne County) whereas lame bands like the Tuff Darts, came out sounding pretty good.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by Jett Diamond
Fo realz?
Where?

x2

I wanna see this.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by Jett Diamond
Fo realz?
Where?

Okay, go to Google Video.

Go to Advanced Search.

The important part is to select duration - more than 20 minutes

Then search for Blank Generation, and you're golden.

They've got all 3 Declines as well. Part 2 is crap, but part 3 is decent.

^ Nice one.
And thanks to the wonders of the download helper plug-in for Firefox it can be downloaded for more convenient viewing time.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I saw the beginning of this and didn't think this was it. Why doesn't the music match the people playing???

Instead I watched a 7 minute clip of Richard staring at a girls neck. It was...interesting

EDIT: This is all I got on advanced search:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4296207731344900278&q=%22blank+generation%22+duration%3Along&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Where da Voidoids at?

EDIT EDIT: nice heads up on the Decline of Western Civilization. I've always wanted to see it. Thank you Google for Google Video/Books
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
They're on after Patti Smith. Well, Television at least.

Oh that's a different movie. That's "The Blank Generation," where as the Voidoids movie is "Blank Generation" and rather than being footage of bands, it's a story that involves the Voidoids playing characters.

We will prevail!
DOWN&OUT
Ahg, can someone post the link then? All I am getting is THE Blank Generation.

I am a Google Video n00b
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Yeah I am too! Though I'm betting that it's actually not up on Google Video and someone just thought it was...how sad!
DOWN&OUT
Ah... Yeah, sorry about that. But I blame the fact that it's two movies with almost entirely identical names, both of which feature Richard Hell.