Theres this weird bar that slightly warps the picture, like...it's embossed, it's not really noticeable but it's sure as hell annoying. It appears in the middle of the screen and just moves down to the end, then it goes away, and comes back 3 seconds later. I checked the monitor's connection and it's fine.

What the hell is it and how do I remedy it?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Dirge Humani
Change the refresh rate. Mine is at 80Hz.

How do I do that?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by af_the_fragile
pics?

It's a problem with the actual screen, not an image on it.

If I took a screenshot it wouldn't show up.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by Dirge Humani
It should be somewhere where you change the resolution. Probably under advanced options or something.

No matter what Hz I change it to, it's still the same.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by Dirge Humani
OK, what kind of monitor is it, LCD or...not...LCD...(what are they called anyway?)

It's CRT, the embossed moving bar changed into one that goes down even slower, and spazzes in place like it's having a seizure.
Quote by HuckIt
Dammit, I don't have the money to buy one.

Unless I steal one of those flat ones from my school's computor room, I'm screwed.

Oh well.
Quote by HuckIt
The inear refreshing of the CRT monitor is probably going, buy a new one. You can try www.newegg.com, you can probably get a decent on for cheap.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me