If you had a SuperPower what would, but you can only be one SuperPower and cant be anything from the people ahead of you so ya this is a game.
Ill make it easy for you guys....
Mine would be PaulStanleys(attack of the phantoms) StarPower thing were he can read what people are saying and stuff like that.

Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube
hahah definitel invisibility. so clutch.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Quote by Twist of fate
invisibility

Oh I get it. You want invisibility to sneak into women's/men's/tranny's bedrooms. Good show.
probally being able to pass through solid objects
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
The ability to learn anything I want like they could on The Matrix.

Just without a massive cord in the back of my neck. I just call into a guy at a desk somewhere, and I tell him, "Hey, I need to be able to play ukulele." and he would transmit a signal to my super human head, and, boom.

I've learned it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
If you're invisible, you could be drilling a girl and she won't even know. it. I'd get with every celebrity, hell yeah.
One Love

Quote by musicmyrock
If you're invisible, you could be drilling a girl and she won't even know. it. I'd get with every celebrity, hell yeah.

Because when you're having sex, you KNOW girls can't feel a thing!

>.>

I like the Matrix thing as well...
I shall be AIDS man, able to transfer a deadly STD with no blood transfer needed.(I am immune to the virus though)
nah bro, is that how it is for you?
One Love

Quote by Dirge Humani
But time is just an abstract manifestation of a complex condition humans cannot possibly fathom...

haha

Epic Win.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Hmmz, the ability to tell the future.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by musicmyrock

If your invisible you could be drilling a girl and not feel it!!!
Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube
Quote by musicmyrock

bud, you just put yourself down in so many ways....
The ability to go back in time and change things. And not like kill Hitler or anything like that, just go back like 2 or 3 days, maybe a year and be able to either view it, or relive it as myself.
alright guys, noone caught on to the joke. so I should just delete it i guess? lol
One Love

Quote by musicmyrock
alright guys, noone caught on to the joke. so I should just delete it i guess? lol

Well, uhm...you would be invisible, but that doesn't mean your body won't take up the same amount of space. So those celebs would feel it.
Quote by CodeMonk
Well, uhm...you would be invisible, but that doesn't mean your body won't take up the same amount of space. So those celebs would feel it.

You assume his body takes up space to begin with.....
I'm thinking being completely invulnerable would be pretty sweet. That, or being able to change your size at will, that'd be sweet too.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by Dreadnought
Just to fly!

You don't need super powers to fly, bro.
I love **** talking on the internet, why these low shots when it was a joke?
One Love