Page 1 of 4
Quote by Dirge Humani
FUCK.

I'm seriously considering moving to Switzerland or something...

My feelings exactly.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
kinda funny considering the iran president is currently in new york...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by rockon1824
Lovely. Looks like I'll be moving to Canada soon.

to the upper 1/3 of the North American Union?
lol....i doubt in the upcoming years, living in Canada is going to matter.
I call bull... I don't think we declared war.. no I didn't read the article, and yes I am about to.

Either way, I still won't think we did it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
It was pretty obvious that it was coming, but we're not quite there yet. The media's been playing it up the same way it did/is doing for Iraq and Afghanistan. Can't read a newspaper today without seeing some article about Iran suppling weapons to "terrorists" or how they're going to blow us up with nuclear bombs. The government is trying to secure more non-renewable energy sources and make money for private interests off weapons/reconstruction contracts. Welcome to the military-industrial complex.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by RageAgainst...
kinda funny considering the iran president is currently in new york...

lol, get him! i ****ing hate my government
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
havnt clicked teh link yet but i heard on FNC earlier something about "ahmadenejad (probaby horribly butchered that) declared war on all non muslim countries" or something
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
kewl.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I really don't think people should worry. Iran doesn't want to go to war with us. They want us to get the hell out of Iraq, so they can take over. Which is fine with me. We really just need to leave.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
patraeus or betray us?!

<_<
>_>
<_<

yeah i doubt we will go to war we just need to get the hell out of that area =/
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Oh no! I sure hope Australia doesn't jump on America's bandwagon again and end up in war against Iran too.

But it's probably just the media making a mountain out of a molehill.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
The number of soldiers Australia sends is insignificant compared to the numbers of U.S. soldiers and contractors. Don't even start that
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
The only way Iraq/the Middle east will be peaceful, is by what my theory is (i find it to be quite accurate)

in old times, when people went to overrun a place, if they won, they had their people MIGRATE into the area.
so now, if the middle east is to truly be peaceful, other prosperous nations need to conquer their asses, then occupy the area with their citizens, not all of them, just some.
it might cause civil battle, but it wouldn't last long.
In my opinion, the whole US government needs overthrown and re-tooled. There's too much buttsex going on.

I've been considering moving to Australia (especially if I could spell it!!). I figure if something like AC/DC and Wolfmother come from there then it MUST be a great place.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
The only way Iraq/the Middle east will be peaceful, is by what my theory is (i find it to be quite accurate)

in old times, when people went to overrun a place, if they won, they had their people MIGRATE into the area.
so now, if the middle east is to truly be peaceful, other prosperous nations need to conquer their asses, then occupy the area with their citizens, not all of them, just some.
i assume you will be volunteering yourself and your family for relocation into iraq?

i don't see how that would help as it would just add more tension in the area and make those who "migrate" into the area targets...and no one would want to be the ones shipped over there
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

so like is this just speculation or are we actually going to war...or do we have our sights set on tehran and not going now...or are we on the verge of war....what is going on?
What's going on is, our Senate has overwhelmingly OK'd the administration's assertion that Iran is a threat to global stability, as well as classified Iran's armed forces as a terrorist group.

Sound familiar? (Hint: change "n" to "q" for a fun surprise!)
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Eh, "militia extremists"...

They aren't gonna get very far with poorly equipped/trained militia.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

that's...retarded. shut the **** up.

And the next person to misspell Ahmadinejad is gonna get a faceful of my ****.
Quote by JoHNNERz
What's going on is, our Senate has overwhelmingly OK'd the administration's assertion that Iran is a threat to global stability, as well as classified Iran's armed forces as a terrorist group.

Sound familiar? (Hint: change "n" to "q" for a fun surprise!)
it really isn't the same situation as iraq...we are not the only country who thinks that iran poses a serious threat at some point or another. there's a reason their president had to speak to the UN to try to convince them that their nuclear program is for the purposes of energy and not weaponry

i don't think we should be declaring war on them but i do think that troubles with iran are inevitable...if not now then at least some point down the road
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by blackflag49
I can't really blame Iran for wanting nukes...we threaten them all the time, and we invaded their neighbor with no real cause/provocation. Look at North Korea, nobody talks about attacking them, because they've got nukes. I don't think Iranian leaders should have them, but it's easy why they'd want them.

You make me laugh

There's nothing to gain from attacking North Korea right now, especially while we're so stretched thin in the Middle East. Oh, and nukes wouldn't stop us from attacking a country. We could take out the launch sites, intercept them, and whatever else. U.S. military = unmatched by any other country. If we wanted North Korea, we'd have it.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by RageAgainst...
it really isn't the same situation as iraq...we are not the only country who thinks that iran poses a serious threat at some point or another. there's a reason their president had to speak to the UN to try to convince them that their nuclear program is for the purposes of energy and not weaponry

i don't think we should be declaring war on them but i do think that troubles with iran are inevitable...if not now then at least some point down the road

Just because our buddy Sarkozy is OK with armed intervention in Iran, doesn't excuse us. There will be, in all likelihood, no war with Iran that we do not instigate; contrary to popular belief, Iran is not run by Ahmedinejad. He's a figurehead. The real powers in Iran are the council of Mullahs - disgusting, repressive, reactionary fanatics, but not irrational. They know that using their nuclear weapons would be suicidal.

Iran will sort itself out. Or have we forgotten what happened last time we messed around with Iranian politics?
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Archaon

They aren't gonna get very far with poorly equipped/trained militia.

Quoth the King of England, circa 1775.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by JoHNNERz
Just because our buddy Sarkozy is OK with armed intervention in Iran, doesn't excuse us. There will be, in all likelihood, no war with Iran that we do not instigate; contrary to popular belief, Iran is not run by Ahmedinejad. He's a figurehead. The real powers in Iran are the council of Mullahs - disgusting, repressive, reactionary fanatics, but not irrational. They know that using their nuclear weapons would be suicidal.

Iran will sort itself out. Or have we forgotten what happened last time we messed around with Iranian politics?
I've noticed that fanatics in that area of the world aren't really against the idea of suicide...

or have you not payed attention to the news...ever

edit: epic lulz for citing foxnews.com as a reliable news source
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm afraid they will have to reinstitute the draft when this war comes, which is pretty inevitable. I'd give it another year or two.

Sucks. I'd hate to go to war.
Quote by RageAgainst...
I've noticed that fanatics in that area of the world aren't really against the idea of suicide...

Oh, yeah. I forgot how often the leaders of the terrorist groups blow themselves up.

Powerful Mullahs =/= young Palestinian men. It's proof of their hypocrisy - they allow others to die, but ensure their own preservation.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by RageAgainst...

My thoughts exactly.

In the Islamo-Fascist culture, human life isn't valued the same as it is in the western world. (And no I didn't say Islam is that way, you sensitive fucks)

edit: Thank you for your signature space
Last edited by CowboyUp at Sep 26, 2007,
Page 1 of 4