Ibanez Roadstar II Series
Ibanez ToneBlaster100H Head
Ibanez ToneBlaster100H Cab
BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2 Noise Supressor
Well...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280235

There's a Dimmu thread.

At any rate, they've varied. Standard mostly, and I think DCA made use of 7-strings. 'In Sorte Diaboli' is one step down I believe.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
All their albums are in Drop Gay#.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Standard tuning.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by LedZeppelin
All their albums are in Drop Gay#.

Your Moms In Drop Gay#!

/lame joke
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
mit undurchdringlicher Dunkelheit.
Kälte steigt vom boden auf
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
Last edited by I_Collect_Picks at Sep 26, 2007,
They use standard tuning. Some times they use 7-strings as mentioned above. What makes their chords so heavy is because they use second inversion chords.
Quote by dark manor
All of their stuff before In Sorte Diaboli was in E standard. Now they are in D standard.

The Stormblast remake is also in D standard.
Mostly EADGBE, but lately DGCFAD.

If you want to play black metal, do it right and learn some Darkthrone, Behemoth, Mayhem.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Mostly EADGBE, but lately DGCFAD.

If you want to play black metal, do it right and learn some Darkthrone, Behemoth, Mayhem.

And if you want to play good symphonic black metal, do it right and learn some Dimmu Borgir or Old Man's Child
Quote by insideac
And if you want to play good symphonic black metal, do it right and learn some Dimmu Borgir or Old Man's Child

I can agree with you on Old Man's Child, but Emperor basically made the symphonic black genre, and did it better. And on that note, learn some Celtic Frost, too. Since they were an influence for many Symhponic Metal bands.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
I can agree with you on Old Man's Child, but Emperor basically made the symphonic black genre, and did it better. And on that note, learn some Celtic Frost, too. Since they were an influence for many Symhponic Metal bands.

No no, Emperor isn't REALLY symphonic metal. And if we were taling about in the good black metal era it would have been Limbonik Art hands down. Emperor did however transition into using more keyboards their last two albums, as well as his solo project The Adversary. But learing Emperor is always fun, and if you just want straight up black metal, I'd reccomend Immortal basically it has more difficult guitar work as far as black metal goes.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
No no, Emperor isn't REALLY symphonic metal. And if we were taling about in the good black metal era it would have been Limbonik Art hands down. Emperor did however transition into using more keyboards their last two albums, as well as his solo project The Adversary. But learing Emperor is always fun, and if you just want straight up black metal, I'd reccomend Immortal basically it has more difficult guitar work as far as black metal goes.

As long as we're not calling Venom black metal, we can remain civil.

-Downloads more Limbonik Art-
Quote by raise_the_dead

Final Fantasy

Up until Death Cult Armageddon is standard.
On Death Cult, however, they did use some 7 string standard, such as on Progenies of the Great Apocalypse.
The Stormblast re-issue and In Sorte Diaboli are D standard. (The original Stormblast is standard, however.)

Now you might wanna delete this thread before a bigger fight breaks out.