IS THERE A JACKSON KING V OR RHOADS WITH 24 FRETS, SHARK FIN INLAYS, 2 COVERED HUMBUCKERS UNDER ABOUT $650???

sorry for caps.
Quote by XxDontxWaitXx
IS THERE A JACKSON KING V OR RHOADS WITH 24 FRETS, SHARK FIN INLAYS, 2 COVERED HUMBUCKERS UNDER ABOUT $650???

sorry for caps.

The only Jacksons with Covered humbuckers are the cheap JS, ones with EMGs, or their 90s models. You're only option is a KE3, but its not a Rhoads or V and lacks covered pups. I believe the X Series King Vs have 24 frets as well, but the trems aren't that great and the pickups are kinda bleh. You may be able to find an early 90s Jackson Professional King V or Rhoads for around that price if you get lucky.
Quote by XxDontxWaitXx

sorry for caps.

Would anything be wrong with this Jackson, which you'd just upgrade with EMG's?
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Sep 26, 2007,
id be willing to sell a king v for 200 bucks that meets most of your requirments. doesnt have 24 frets or covered humbuckers and is kinda beat up. like chipped fin home made input jack and finicky volume knob and tremelo. still interested
No, there isn't. Either save up more, or change what you want in a guitar. If you look used maybe you could get a Jackson and change the pickups to covered ones.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
I know this is OT... but for the futre, people will hate you if you use a thread title like "god d4mnit!" and if you write stuff in all-caps. It doesn't make your problem sound more urgent than others really.

And your question has already been answered i guess.. it doesn't exist sorry.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by XxDontxWaitXx

sorry for caps.

If you're sorry for caps why the heck did you type in caps?
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
yeah i got mine for trading in my 89 ibanez ex (300 bucks0
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!