Page 1 of 3
Okay so for the past month I've been smoking every weekend at my friends house. It's about 5 of us including his brother and a few of his friends. Anyways weed is boring now, no matter how much or how little I smoke I still get high. I don't feel relaxed or nething I just get that time effect. No matter how good the bud is or how cheap it is it's always the same thing. What usually ends up happening is we talk for 30 minutes, go inside and eat an extra large pizza, then we all pass out watching tv and spacing out. All within an hour, so it's not longer fun smoking just boring.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Smoke crack, worship Satan.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

so then don't smoke anymore...i've never seen what the big deal about it is either
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i like bunnies.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by brendan666
That's because you over did it.

Excess in moderation is the key.

+1
A lot of one thing in an infrequent manner will make you love it all the more.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Pff,Statistcs show that Weed is the worst drug for you to do,both health wise,and recreation wise. The NDA(National Drug Association) recommends not to smoke cannabis,as it can lead to AIDS.They mainly recommend PCP as it is high in fiber and calicum. Also,most goverment officals smoke PCP. So please stop smoking weed. PCP is the safest drug on the market. Even George Bush does it.
Maybe because your always do the same thing, do what im going to do.
Get high and go golfing, or possibly snowboarding, ahaha
Dont just watch tv, and stuff like that. Because thats boring even when ur not high.
Quote by Aim Sniff
Okay so for the past month I've been smoking every weekend at my friends house. It's about 5 of us including his brother and a few of his friends. Anyways weed is boring now, no matter how much or how little I smoke I still get high. I don't feel relaxed or nething I just get that time effect. No matter how good the bud is or how cheap it is it's always the same thing. What usually ends up happening is we talk for 30 minutes, go inside and eat an extra large pizza, then we all pass out watching tv and spacing out. All within an hour, so it's not longer fun smoking just boring.

How much are you doing? You dont get HIGH until the 2nd or 3rd time , and even at that you need to be doing some good **** and a lot of it. Want to get really messed up make a gravity bong , take 5 hits you'll be done for ages , or make brownies and eat a lot of em!! Have you been smoking normal stuff , hydro? Joints , Pipes??
Try acid. I dare you to tell me it's boring.

No but seriously, do something else when your high, play smoking games, use different methods to smoke.

EXPERIMENT!
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Pff,Statistcs show that Weed is the worst drug for you to do,both health wise,and recreation wise. The NDA(National Drug Association) recommends not to smoke cannabis,as it can lead to AIDS.They mainly recommend PCP as it is high in fiber and calicum. Also,most goverment officals smoke PCP. So please stop smoking weed. PCP is the safest drug on the market. Even George Bush does it.

i actually believed that aids part for a while...
this is all bull**** right?
Quote by Paul McFartney

Cannabis...can lead to Aids. What are you smoking? Make sure you check, cause you might have aids.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by GNiCk89

It's boring.

It's boring.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Spitz13
i actually believed that aids part for a while...
this is all bull**** right?

Pot will not give you AIDS.

And George Bush did blow, not PCP(that i know of)
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
You are doing it wrong.
I smoke almost daily.
But when I do, I take 2 or 3 hits after I get home from work and thats it.
I may take a few more before bedtime to help me sleep.
And I MAY smoke some in the morning, but ONLY if I wake up with a migraine.
Quote by Metallica!
Who cares if its over-rated? its being cool that counts.

Not to mention if obviously makes you smarter than all the sheeple who submit to the fascist US government
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
shrooms!

Nothin' but happiness and good times right there.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
was that good? i havnt seen it yet

It's probably the best movie this year. I'd say it beats transformers by a long shot.
Quote by GNiCk89

No but seriously, do something else when your high, play smoking games, use different methods to smoke.

EXPERIMENT!

M&M got messed up on acid!!1!!

It might get a little more interesting if you had at least one girl in there. Holy mother of cock it's a sausagefest up in there.
Ah I would be up for playing games or whatever, but these kids usually get so ****ing tired lol. We usually have dro but when we can't cop we get regs...
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by CowboyUp
It's probably the best movie this year. I'd say it beats transformers by a long shot.

Naw man, i think Superbad beats it. I liked Knocked Up but it had only a few good moments.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Quote by Aim Sniff
Ah I would be up for playing games or whatever, but these kids usually get so ****ing tired lol. We usually have dro but when we can't cop we get regs...

Smoke with other people.

I hate being with the lazy stoners.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
weed is not over rated. you smoke sucky bud and you smoke it wrong. you are not good enough to smoke so just stfu
Not to mention if obviously makes you smarter than all the sheeple who submit to the fascist US government

Power to the people!!!

haha. i used to be a crazed hallocenagic third-eye freak. but i stopped after doing $320 worth of silverstreak shrooms. thats roughly 2.5 ounces (which is 70 f***ing grams). me and 2 friends did that stuff in a time span of 5 days. no lie. one of my friends threw up something i can only describe as a blueish crab color.

i must say that coke, morphine, and drinking are great party mixes. i stay away from weed (unless its high grade) and everything else.

has anyone done ex before? i assume it to be worse than meth. but i have neither seen anyone of ex.
Quote by Aim Sniff

Just because you can't bring yourself to enjoy the experience, it's overrated for everyone?

Here's a GREAT ****ing idea. Try doing something different instead of smoking it, eating pizza, and watching TV until you burn out. Maybe it's "always the same thing" because you always DO the same thing?

Step out of the house, go for an adventure. Try changing environments.

I love to go into deep, thoughtful discussions with my friends when we're stoned.
STRAIGHTEDGE!!!!! yeah dont smoke weed, its not cool like you think it is

and for those of you who plan on bashing me for being straightedge, im not uptight about it, i could care less if you do it or not, just dont try to get me to do it or anything, so go ahead and bash now
sweetest smilies ever.
Quote by huevos
Power to the people!!!

haha. i used to be a crazed hallocenagic third-eye freak. but i stopped after doing $320 worth of silverstreak shrooms. thats roughly 2.5 ounces (which is 70 f***ing grams). me and 2 friends did that stuff in a time span of 5 days. no lie. one of my friends threw up something i can only describe as a blueish crab color.

i must say that coke, morphine, and drinking are great party mixes. i stay away from weed (unless its high grade) and everything else.

has anyone done ex before? i assume it to be worse than meth. but i have neither seen anyone of ex.

I've done it.

Depending on what kind of E you have, it could have meth in it. So yeah.

Meth is dumb.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by xvictimofadownx
STRAIGHTEDGE!!!!! yeah dont smoke weed, its not cool like you think it is
and for those of you who plan on bashing me for being straightedge, im not uptight about it, i could care less if you do it or not, just dont try to get me to do it or anything, so go ahead and bash now

Did you start typing without somebody watching you?
The perfect way to enjoy any high experience is with some King Tubby.

Or other Dub artists.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Page 1 of 3