Page 1 of 7
I've seen so many threads on ghosts, UFO's, etc. but I've never seen a thread made for everything paranormal.

Eh...

Last edited by Aussieloco at Sep 26, 2007,
Finally a thread about paranormal stuff.

Personally I find ghosts aren't dead people in limbo/purgatory/unfinished business but maybe they're demons or other such beings. Aliens...I was just told a story about them that I can share if interested but if this thread is to be more about discussion than stories I won't bother.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Last edited by CM_X5 at Sep 26, 2007,
Quote by CM_X5
Finally a thread about paranormal stuff.

Personally I find ghosts aren't dead people in limbo/purgatory/unfinished business but maybe they're demons or other such beings. Aliens...I was just told a story about them that I can share if interested but if this thread is to be more about discussion than stories I won't bother.

Share it.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Nah, that'd be great. It's stories, discussions, pictures, etc. As long as it relates to the topic it's good.
I don't want to say i saw a flying saucer last night... but it's the best way i could describe it.. i saw 8 lights in a circle formation, and for more in the center and it was rotating, then it would vanish and appear a bit over... could have been some weird spot light i guess... it was just really odd.
Anyways at my old house, i use to run down the hallway, and i see something in my dads rooms once in awhile, i run backk and it was gone. i run back the next day, there, run back, gone. at one end, its the fornt door and my playstation was in the other side of the house. this was back in elementary.
Last edited by shtiming at Sep 26, 2007,
where the hell is Saskatchewan, theres 2 people on this thread from there and ive never even heard of it
Quote by glm
Dark matter isn't paranormal, it's science.

****, guess I should have read the entire thread...
Well I've got an alien story I don't know if you'll believe it or not.

I live in a small northern community and it's very common for someone that has a cabin way out in the lake to go spend a week or so for hunting/fishing/relaxation. The manager of a local store was living in another community around the same area or so and he was asked by an older couple to keep their house. So they went to their cabin on a boat and it was about night time so they went to sleep.

Later on in the middle of the night they got woken up by the sound of a really high pitched scream or something. They woke up and looked around then they saw these 2 transparent figures. One of them tried to grab the mans wife and as it was trying to take her away he was throwing things and punching it but it all went right through it. Somehow the guy got his wife out of it's grip and they ran outside. There was a weird humming or buzzing sound and 2 more of the aliens were out there. They made it to th boat, started it and took off full blast but they said at first they didn't even feel like the boat was moving.

When they went back the next day the window or the window on the door (can't remember) was cut out perfectly in a square wiith no other marks or anything.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
I can seriously spam up this entire thread about ghost stories from my town alone. It's the oldest settlement in Saskatchewan and has seen it's share of REALLY screwed up things. Hangings, murders, suicides, demons, and stuff relating to aliens. I'll save it for tonight and turn this into kind of a creepy thread if I can. Hopefully someone else will post some stories I love reading this kind of stuff.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Saskatchewan is in Canada!
c'mon! We must stop the Saskatchewan seal hunt!!

on topic
I believe i UFO's, some sorts of ghosts, "monsters" and I want superpowers to be real. How dope would t be if the X-men were real!

PS. Just for the record this is a thread about stories, pictures and videos, not a thread debating if this stuff is real .... this means Meths, keep it in the other thread were you kicked everyones ass haha
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Last edited by Lowend at Sep 27, 2007,
Ghosts are cool, I'm cool, I lived in a house that was haunted, my parents are skeptical about it, i draw that 666 symbol on the mirror so they'll see it when they fog up and freak out, but seriously one time, my guitar when missing for days, and i searched high and low and couldn't find it, but one morning I saw it sitting in my kitchen which is a really odd place, but i bet that might've been a prank also.
X-men being real would kinda freak me out for some reason.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
OK this is probably the most terrifying experience i've ever had in my entire life

I've live about an hour away from Gettysburg, Pa (the site of a major battle in the American Civil War) and me and group of friends went up there at night every once and awhile to go on "ghost hunts" as it's said to be one of the most haunted places in the country...well around late june of this year we went up there and ran into another group of people who we started talking to about experiences and such. a guy in their group started telling us about a hill near by where confederate soliders pulled cannons up to more strategic areas(not entirely sure of the validity of this though) and that it was said that if you put your car in neutral at the bottom of the hill you would actually start to drift up it...he claimed that it was the ghosts of dead soldiers pulling the cars up and that someone whom he never thought to be a believer in ghosts had done it and was so terrified by whatever had happened that he refused to talk about it...

so my friends and i decided one night in july that we'd go up there since we were incredibly bored and had nothing better to do...we got there, put the car in neutral and sat for about 15 minutes. after we finished listening to "the trooper" for like the 4th time we decided that nothing was happening so we started talking about what we could do for the rest of the night...of course, just before we pulled away (the car was still in neutral, the kid driving hadn't touched the gas) we felt a slow, but powerful force pulling the car up the hill. everyone in the car except for the kid driving turned around and all swore to have seen 3 people in what looked like military unforms at the back of the car pulling on it. the drivers girlfriend started screaming at him to get the hell out of there and as soon as we started driving away the figures that were clearly there before, we're nowhere to be seen

i am not normally one to believe in ghosts but i know i saw something that night and i'm never going back there
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Me and my friends used to go ghost hunting as well. That's a really cool story and pretty much what we hoped would happed to us but in a way didn't want to happen (physical stuff I mean). They found this one place somewhere in the U.S. I'm sure everyones heard about with the bus accident on a railroad track. The same thing happens but right away and they proved it to be an eye trick because of the trees blocking the view so you don't really know if the hill goes up or down. The thing I find weird is you guys sat there for 15 minutes with nothing then you actually see 3 guys pushing. That's weird...moar storiez!
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Last edited by CM_X5 at Sep 27, 2007,
I only had one true experience with..idunno ghosts? spirits? Whatever, it was something I couldn't see. I was at this banquet hall in I think Long Island which is known for being haunted. I really wanted to see a ghost that night, so I was excited about going there. Just as I was biting into a tomato, I felt the two back legs of my chair begin to lift, then fall back down after being suspended probably 3 or four inches. I thought nothing of it at first cause I figured I lifted it until ten seconds later it clicked. The way I was sitting, I couldn't have lifted the back legs and no one pushed me cause my back was to a wall. I mean, what else could it be, but ghosts...unless the laws of physics decided to take a day off.

After testing to see
Oh noes!
Quote by RageAgainst...
OK this is probably the most terrifying experience i've ever had in my entire life

I've live about an hour away from Gettysburg, Pa (the site of a major battle in the American Civil War) and me and group of friends went up there at night every once and awhile to go on "ghost hunts" as it's said to be one of the most haunted places in the country...well around late june of this year we went up there and ran into another group of people who we started talking to about experiences and such. a guy in their group started telling us about a hill near by where confederate soliders pulled cannons up to more strategic areas(not entirely sure of the validity of this though) and that it was said that if you put your car in neutral at the bottom of the hill you would actually start to drift up it...he claimed that it was the ghosts of dead soldiers pulling the cars up and that someone whom he never thought to be a believer in ghosts had done it and was so terrified by whatever had happened that he refused to talk about it...

so my friends and i decided one night in july that we'd go up there since we were incredibly bored and had nothing better to do...we got there, put the car in neutral and sat for about 15 minutes. after we finished listening to "the trooper" for like the 4th time we decided that nothing was happening so we started talking about what we could do for the rest of the night...of course, just before we pulled away (the car was still in neutral, the kid driving hadn't touched the gas) we felt a slow, but powerful force pulling the car up the hill. everyone in the car except for the kid driving turned around and all swore to have seen 3 people in what looked like military unforms at the back of the car pulling on it. the drivers girlfriend started screaming at him to get the hell out of there and as soon as we started driving away the figures that were clearly there before, we're nowhere to be seen

i am not normally one to believe in ghosts but i know i saw something that night and i'm never going back there

Beats my Gettysburg story:

We went to Gettysburg when I was about 6, 7, or 8 and we knew it was really haunted and stuff, so we went to this one place (I'm not really sure what it even was) where a lady was telling a story and a guy in the back of the room would make ghostly noises and dumb stuff like that. Then she gave us this feather and said if you let it touch the ground the soul of a Civil War soldier will be released and haunt that area . Needless to say, I never let it touch the ground until my brother did which scared the shit out of me for about 4 days until I forgot about it.
One time I got abducted by aliens and they did mean stuff to my butt
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Quote by RageAgainst...

That was just the homies and I, sorry for the scare.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I guess i believe in the possibility of the paranormal, but i cant say i've experienced it.

I guess im agnostic towards the paranormal lol if that makes sense
^Makes sense to me. There's some people who just never experience anything once in their lives and some of them really want to.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Last edited by CM_X5 at Sep 28, 2007,
Alright another story. This one I can't really explain even to myself as it's happened in more places than just my town.

There's a guy some people saw around that's kinda in the shadows so you don't really see more than his figure. It's a tall guy with a trenchcoat and a top hat. Usually people around here will be walking around and see him at different places like the end of the road or beside a building. It's more or less something that really creeps you out but this one guy said he woke up and looked across his room where a couch was and that guy was sitting there looking at him. He thought he was dreaming and did the normal thing which is look away and check back, pinch himself or wake himself up but every time he looked over the guy was still there. This was quite a few years ago and they still see him now. A lot of people around here saw him different places and someone went to talk to an uncle who is a medicine man. He told him it's something like a bad spirit and that he's been seen in lot's of different communities. The thing is that you don't see his face but if you happen to see it or look hard enough you get sick (ie: diabetes, flu, etc...)

This story isn't as bad as others but I find it odd that it's not just here and has been around quite awhile. I saw someone on UG talking about a girl waking up and seeing a top hat man staring but doing nothing else and I can't help but wonder if that's him too.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
yeah aliens probably exist somewhere. The universe is never ending after all.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Dude I get Deja Vu all the friggin time. Like once every one or two weeks. It's pretty powerful, too.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Dunno if Aliens exist, but i've see a lot of crazy **** out here in Arizona. I live next to an observatory in the desert, in the middle of no where, so everything must be dark. The odd light display in the sky in regards to flashing lights that move in different directions defying the laws of earthly physics really makes my hairs stands on their ends.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by yoshixxx7
Dude I get Deja Vu all the friggin time. Like once every one or two weeks. It's pretty powerful, too.

yeah me too. Sometimes i think i can dream the future or something.........
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by SG thrasher
The other day, i saw a black dude with blonde hair, that was some freaky **** right there.

Silly white boy! That was just Dennis Rodman!

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh oh, so i was asleep one night in bed, a normal night. And it was like,i saw a weird skinny hand flick me in the ear and i actually felt it and woke up. Looked up and saw something small go out my door, must have been no bigger then 1ft-2ft. Of course i thought nothing of it until i woke up agin in the morning, which then i thought it was an alien or something. But now i think about it, it could have been a messed up dream and saw my cat who used to sleep under my bed go out the door.
My friend used to live in a basement where he'd see all kinds of crazy **** like a guy wearing a ripped up and bloody KKK outfit standing over him. This one night he woke up because he thought he heard someone go downstairs. At the time he was too disoriented so he somehow thought nothing of it. It got into the bed across from where he was sleeping and pulled the blanket over. Underneath the blanket it started shifting and moving around violently then got out and walked away with one leg twitching and moving faster than the other. Another time he oke up and saw something in a corner shivering and crouched over that looked like a really skinny guy with bruises all over and sort of resembled smeagol. He got realy scared and turned on his light then it was gone so he thought he was safe and turned it off to go to sleep and he saw it again. He pretty much stayed up that night with the light on waiting.

I have an experience with that same basement as well. I was alone looking for something and suddenly felt like someone was on the other side. It felt like it was someone I knew like my grandmother-in law and thought nothing of it. Beside the steps going upstairs theres a furnace then a wall so there's a little opening. I walked by there and looked to see who was there and I saw some weird grey/blue thing waving it's arms and head really really fast like on House on Haunted Hill where the heads flip around. When I saw it I suddenly felt like I shouldn't be there and like I witnessed a murder. I only saw it 1 other time a couple weeks after outside my house during a power outage which really sucked because I was alone.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Quote by CM_X5
Alright another story. This one I can't really explain even to myself as it's happened in more places than just my town.

There's a guy some people saw around that's kinda in the shadows so you don't really see more than his figure. It's a tall guy with a trenchcoat and a top hat. Usually people around here will be walking around and see him at different places like the end of the road or beside a building. It's more or less something that really creeps you out but this one guy said he woke up and looked across his room where a couch was and that guy was sitting there looking at him. He thought he was dreaming and did the normal thing which is look away and check back, pinch himself or wake himself up but every time he looked over the guy was still there. This was quite a few years ago and they still see him now. A lot of people around here saw him different places and someone went to talk to an uncle who is a medicine man. He told him it's something like a bad spirit and that he's been seen in lot's of different communities. The thing is that you don't see his face but if you happen to see it or look hard enough you get sick (ie: diabetes, flu, etc...)

This story isn't as bad as others but I find it odd that it's not just here and has been around quite awhile. I saw someone on UG talking about a girl waking up and seeing a top hat man staring but doing nothing else and I can't help but wonder if that's him too.

I believe you're on about "shadow people" look it up on wikipedia you'll see your hat man.. that creeps the **** out of me but you know.. just as there are no gays in iran, there are no paranormal things in australia..
Quote by henza_x
I believe you're on about "shadow people" look it up on wikipedia you'll see your hat man.. that creeps the **** out of me but you know.. just as there are no gays in iran, there are no paranormal things in australia..

I lol'd. Someone sent my girlfriend something about shadow people and I never got around to reading it so I'll do that.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Quote by RageAgainst...

Wow that is very similar to one of the urban legends in San Antonio. As the story goes, if you park your car directly over the tracks across from the San Juan Mission and shift into neutral, the ghosts of the children will push it uphill, out of the way of any oncoming train. And if you have the foresight to cover your bumper with baby powder or flour, you can reportedly see the children’s fingerprints upon your car.
but it's down hill there for 13 degrees or something

it was on discovery one time on ten ways to meet a gost

We had a field trip last friday to this old church here in the Philippines.
Though I'm an atheist studying in a Christian School, I couldn't help but thing there's something paranormal with this picture of my friend i took in the Church.
Kindly observe the statue's eyes - it's directly looking at my friend, plus the eyes are bright. From what I can remember the statue was all wood. UG, is this paranormal?
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"