Poll: Which One Is Your Favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which One Is Your Favourite?
Knocked Up
12 15%
Superbad
46 56%
40 Year Old Virgin
14 17%
None of them
10 12%
Voters: 82.
Alright personally I think these are my 3 favourite comedies in the last two years. They're all directed or produced by the same guy, Seth Rogen I believe and they're all hilarious. Which one do you like the most?
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
40 year old virgin man
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I've yet to see Knocked Up or Super Bad. But 40 Yo Virgin was pure win. Especially unedited.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Yah I'd say Superbad or 40 Year Old Virgin
One Love

Superbad wins for me 40 Year Old Virgin is close and I haven't seen Knocked Up yet but ihear its hilarious.
superbad and 40 year old virgin tie.

both are legendary status.
Call me Trey.
knocked up was pretty funny. but it also was just a damn good movie. good lessons and all that stuff.
SUPERBAD FTW!

I loved that movie. Just the funniest thing I've ever seen, ever.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
They're not all produced by Rogen, so far as I know. The connections are these:

Rogen acted in all three.

Judd Apatow co-wrote (with Steve Carell) and directed "The 40 Year Old Virgin." He alone wrote and directed "Knocked Up." Apatow produced both.

Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg wrote "Superbad." Apatow produced.

Oh, and "Knocked Up" was the best. It was the funniest, and had the best story -- which I was very surprised about. I was expecting a raunchy sex farce, but there was a surprising emotional core to it. It was a quality movie, not just a quality comedy, which the other two were.
Can't stop the signal.
Lmao I was juat about to make this thread... damnit...

I think Super Bad was the best, I mean HE GOT PERIOD BLOOD ON HIS PANTS!!!!

40 year old virgin came in close secound, with a lot of funny awkward moments

and I didnt like Knocked Up for some reason, so its dead last.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I agree, Knocked Up actually had a good story to it with lessons being taught. But Superbad is just awesome, "well jules the funny thing about my back is its located on my ****"
One Love

do not want.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
superbad!!!!

i don't know why grandma's boy has been avoided in pop culture, cause that's probably better than any of those
i have not seen any. the only one i am interested in is superbad and that is only because it has the arrested development kid in it.
Yeah Grandma's Boy is good too, not gonna lie. WHAT ABOUT DAZED AND CONFUSED
One Love

superbad.

chika-chika yeeeeeeaaaaa!
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
IMO superbad i saw it 3 times in theaters and i never got bored of it. It was purely epic.
Judd Apatow is a genius, but out of the three, haveing seen only two thus far, I would say Superbad followed extrememly closely by 40 YR Old Virgin. Both absolutley hilarious. I will be seeing Knocked Up in the next week or so.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
after having seen all of them, my vote is superbad.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
40 year old virgin, followed by Superbad

I am yet to see Knocked Up
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Where is all of them?
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
It's a tough call. Id have to see Superbad a couple times to see if it's still funyy after awhile because although I loved 4o Year Old Virgin and Steve Carell, it was pretty lacking after the 3rd time. Knocked up is still pretty fresh though imo after a few views, so that may be the winner in my books. Only time will tell...
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox