I often have aniexty, I think it's just normal **** I worry about, but anyways my doctor told my mom to send me to a therapist. I wasn't down because I didn't really need anyone to tell me what to do with my life. So my mom convinced me it be good to have someone to talk to since I don't really have an adult to go to, since my dad passed away and ****. But anyways I go in today and the guy starts asking general questions about **** like hows life and blah blah blah. Trying to find out if I have skitzophailatspellingIa and if I'm being abused and ****. I'm trying not to laugh cause this guy looks exactly like my friends brother who's the biggest pot head. Yeah so all the protocol is done, and then I find out this guy is cool as hell. He is a big metal head and plays guitar and also likes the same video games and ****. We ended about talking about shows and guitar for an hour before I had to go. So yeah I'm kinda looking forward to the next time.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
cool.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
yeah i have one, hes alright, met janis joplin in the mens room at a gig once, loves the classics, Cream, Led Zep, Joplin.

but i know now i have anxiety, but like, theres no other reason for me to see him, like i won't tell him my deepest darkest secrets cause if i do by law he has to tell my parents and if they find out theyll treat me more weird than they already do.
Don't believe I've ever seen a rapist.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
Sweet man. My mom made me go to one for about 2 years a year or two ago, i absolutely hated it. The therapist was a very old lady (smart, but not someone I could talk to). Mom made me go because of my parents separation and all his alcohol abuse from years past. Hes past that now, although they are still separated with problems of course.

So ya, I absolutely hated it, and never got anything done in it.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I see an analrapist.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i saw a therapist for 2-3 years...he played guitar and we were into alot of similar music and movies and everything...an overall cool guy
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Bubban
I see an analrapist.

I love you.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Therapists are garbage

They just drain your money and don't help.

They lisiten to what you have to say but dont do any thing about it, see friends do the same but dont cost $$$ and do help

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Triquad
Therapists are garbage

They just drain your money and don't help.

They lisiten to what you have to say but dont do any thing about it, see friends do the same but dont cost $$$ and do help
different things work for different people

some people think seeing one is pointless while others think it is very helpful...to say it doesn't help for anyone is just not true
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I saw one for a month back in grade 7. I think it helped. Or maybe I just overcame, either way, good times.