Please watch this.

It's a teaser for a movie I'm going to make over Christmas vacation when I go home from college.

Please tell me honestly, does it make you the least bit curious about the movie? Would you like to see it?

Thanks.
Can't stop the signal.
Last edited by search49 at Sep 26, 2007,
The voice wasn't me, it was someone who goes to school with the director of the trailer and future director of the movie.

Which I wrote. And will star it. That's me walking down the hall. (Aren't I sexy with no shirt?)

If anyone's interested in reading the script, send me a message with your email and I'll give you a copy. But you can't produce it or anything like that. Copyright and all.
Can't stop the signal.
So you start advertising your product before you make it? Who are you, Axl Rose?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
That's pretty good. Is it going to be a comedy? You seem like a funny guy.
haha thats awesome. i have to say, the voice really gave it an official feel... liek a real trailer for a big movie.
Quote by RHCP94
So you start advertising your product before you make it? Who are you, Axl Rose?

Ha. No, I go to college far from home, so we didn't have the time to make the full movie, but we wanted to shoot something, so we figured a trailer is the only thing we could shoot on such a short time frame -- like a couple of days.

The project we worked on before this you can see here. It's another dry comedy.

And yes, this one is a comedy, a satire of the United States' fear of foreigners and our obsession with security.
Can't stop the signal.