how long were you an unregistered lurker before joining? cause i know even though i didnt join till march i lurked the pit for about a year. just wondering who else never really bothered to sign up.
I actually never bothered to scroll down to see that UG had forums until about two years after I started using the site for tabs...then I waited for a few months. Then I joined up.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
it took me a long time of lurking without posting before i posted anything even though i was registered
i dont know. its been over 3 years since i joined.

im sure i was looking around the site for a few months before. i never was on the forums until i registered in June 2003.
probably a year and a half, maybe two, the pit is oh so great, back when all the famous threads happened, i just sat here and laughed.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Quote by mitch_33
probably a year and a half, maybe two, the pit is oh so great, back when all the famous threads happened, i just sat here and laughed.

yeah man it kinda makes me sad. like i remember almost everything that people always bring up, and if i say "oh yeah i remember that epic lulz" i'll probably get made fun of for being a n00b
i was here about a year before i actually signed up. the laughs were enough to get me by.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I signed up....THEN started lurking the forums
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by TheDudeman
yeah man it kinda makes me sad. like i remember almost everything that people always bring up, and if i say "oh yeah i remember that epic lulz" i'll probably get made fun of for being a n00b

Actually one of the best parts about old UG was that "epic lulz" was never used. The 4chan influence has ruined this.
I looked around the on the site and the forums for about 2 weeks then I decided to join.
i lurked for almost a yr just like a guy above i only came here for the tabs then i noticed the forumz and joined
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Actually one of the best parts about old UG was that "epic lulz" was never used. The 4chan influence has ruined this.

yeah sorry i was trying to sound like all the real waves of new UGers.
something like 2 and a half years. I had an old screen name about a year ago then i forgot the password so i signed up again and told mods to delete my old account.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I read the forums for about a year or so before actually signing up
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Quote by Gunpowder
I actually never bothered to scroll down to see that UG had forums until about two years after I started using the site for tabs...then I waited for a few months. Then I joined up.

Yeah man, same here. i just never bothered to look at the bottom half of the page
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Ive been reading stuff on here every once in a while for a pretty long time. I started reading it more often like a week ago and I just signed up today.
before i joined UG i looked at the lyrics section, and looked at the tabs and chords forum a lot. Then i saw a really really sweet piece of writing, so i just had to join to tell him/her how good it was. so it was about three or four months or just viewing threads lol
I actually heard about just the forums before the rest of the site, joined up, and started posting that day!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
id say about 6 months
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I still don't post all that often I mostly just lurk.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

A few days, at the most.

I just looked around, saw that I would like the Classic Rock forum (at the time), and I registered.

I was a CR dude for the longest time, then discovered The Pit, then the Metal forum some time later.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
im from 06 but i didnt start posting until a few months ago. i didnt lurk though, i just sort of forgot i signed up.