ok so i was listening to beast and the harlot by avenged sevenfold (they rock) but it was the live version and something was different (no duhh) but it was from 37 sec. to 50 sec. what is up with the guitar part what it different about? help!!
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
how about a link to the live video.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
link would be helpful

and they're extremely overrated (hated for the most part in this forum though)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
can we have a listen? a7x hating aside.......
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
They probably just screwed up really bad like they normally do in their live performances.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Yeah they suck...Waking the Fallen was OK...but the City of Evil album is so gay...

that out...they probably DID screw up
Call me Jeff if you want, I prefer that.
i didn't hear any difference...though i did hear a few mistakes in just the 50 seconds that i watched...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
he just hits the g string with the d string instead of just the g string like he does on the record. kind of gave it a little more crunch.

and yes, avengened sevenfold is badass.
uhh hes a guitarist whom made the most expensive model schecter has to offer i think he can play his stuff correctly the speed picking part at 0:50 seemed like it was missing like one note though
Quote by necrome
uhh hes a guitarist whom made the most expensive model schecter has to offer i think he can play his stuff correctly the speed picking part at 0:50 seemed like it was missing like one note though

It may be Schecter's most expensive one, but...
Schecter C-1 Classic > Schecter Hellraiser w/ Floyd Rose > His signature guitar.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.