I've been looking at various things to record to my PC (Stealthplug, Jamlab, etc.) and it just occured to my that my Microcube has a line out/phones connection.

Has anyone tried connected the Microcube directly to their PC to record? If so, how'd it sound?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by GrungePb
i did that with my squier amp and blew it

Blew the amp or the PC?
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I have the Microcube and did that (Microcube -> PC line in). Here's some of the recordings: http://amlc.dmusic.com/
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I dont get why when connecting an amp to a computer via the line out, it always seems to blow the amp. Does anyone know how to prevent this?
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
I'm not sure I understand how the amp could blow from plugging it into the input. I haven't tried it yet, only because I'd hate to have to replace my MicroCube.

Just to make sure things are clear, the way I intend to attach it is by directly connecting the REC OUT/PHONES jack to the LINE IN of my computer's soundcard.

For the ones that have had amps blow, how were yours connected?