did anyone else hear about kirk joining with randall amps to make a signature series? heres the link

discuss.
Marshall...Randall
They both end with "all", whats the difference?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
the amp's going to have a built in wah that kicks in when you boost your lead tone for solos....
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by jpgilbert701
the amp's going to have a built in wah that kicks in when you boost your lead tone for solos....

can you play better than Kirk Hammet?

I don't think that you should be giving him crap just because he likes to use wah. Plenty of other guitarists use wah, you know.
X Sign Here
Quote by jpgilbert701

no its gonna have an in-built clock and anything you play past the 80s will suck ****
Quote by Woogles
Marshall...Randall
They both end with "all", whats the difference?

ALL i can say is WOW!!!!
Markolis XII
I'd buy it if it had automatic settings for the tone that he uses for his solos in each album. And also if it had the correct distortion settings for each and every Metallica album! That'd rule! I can't figure out how to get that Justice For All tone...
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by JC13
. I think he was kidding.

And so was the guy who said the clock/80s thing..

I can see him sticking with marshalls and just using dummy heads/cabs on stage..

he uses mesas..
Quote by JC13
. I think he was kidding.

And so was the guy who said the clock/80s thing..

I can see him sticking with marshalls and just using dummy heads/cabs on stage..

I know he was kidding, but I'm tired of people poking fun at him because he decided to use wah.
X Sign Here
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
no its gonna have an in-built clock and anything you play past the 80s will suck ****

HAHAH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE.
Quote by kossner
can you play better than Kirk Hammet?

I don't think that you should be giving him crap just because he likes to use wah. Plenty of other guitarists use wah, you know.

His entire effects chain goes like this.

Wah always full on ---> Wah for making wah wah noises -----> back-up wah
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN