the new smash bros. game. i am just suprised that SOLID SNAKE will be joining the battle now. cant deny that metal gear is one of the greatest series of games to ever make it stateside. him being in this game is like inducting him into a hall of fame or something.
SOLID SNAKE: "I ate one and it recharged my battery."
Yep, already got it preordered.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i just hope it isnt too difficult for the gamers that "dont get out much" with the nunchuck and all. although, you can use the classic controller or gamecube controller on the game too...hmmm...
Attachments:
minisnake.jpg
SOLID SNAKE: "I ate one and it recharged my battery."
It shouldn't be that hard to get used to.

Although I am disappointed that they took a lot of characters from the last one, but on a good note the stages look badass.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I'm sure it will be fun, but I perfer the original super smash bros over all! N64 ftw! I don't like the wii very much to be honest (I also dislike the 360 and the ps3). New generation gaming FTL... N64 FTW!!!
I remember the countless hours I spent battling the master hand... that bastard...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I'm sure it will be fun, but I perfer the original super smash bros over all! N64 ftw! I don't like the wii very much to be honest (I also dislike the 360 and the ps3). New generation gaming FTL... N64 FTW!!!
I remember the countless hours I spent battling the master hand... that bastard...

You should play Super Smash Bros. Melee and fight both the left and right hand......... at the same time.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
You should play Super Smash Bros. Melee and fight both the left and right hand......... at the same time.

Haha, I've played it and to be honest it was a huge letdown. It made me pissed because I set my expectations so damn high
I thought there were WAY to many characters and the overall gaming experience was lost. Hopefully the new one will redeem the series and convince me to finally buy a next gen console though
I have to admit, the screenies look totally awesome
But I'll decide once I actually play it. I hate the wii controler though. It seems like it wouldn't be accurate at all, and trip up during game play. I'd probably buy a gamecube controller.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
It's shaping up nicely... I think I will get a Wii if only for this game.

Now they just have to give new moves to Ganondorf to make me happy.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

ftw.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Metal-X
It shouldn't be that hard to get used to.

Although I am disappointed that they took a lot of characters from the last one, but on a good note the stages look badass.

I'd put money on most the characters that haven't been reannounced have just going to be unlockable. If nothing else...the Ice Climbers are back!

Quote by PieceOfMind666
Haha, I've played it and to be honest it was a huge letdown. It made me pissed because I set my expectations so damn high
I thought there were WAY to many characters and the overall gaming experience was lost. Hopefully the new one will redeem the series and convince me to finally buy a next gen console though

Are you saying you liked the N64 version better? That's crazyness!
Quote by PieceOfMind666

dude, sometimes when me an my friends are bored, we play the old smash bros on '64. seriously, my friend has 360 and a whole bunch of games. over a thousand bucks worth games + gaming equpiment, and we CHOOSE to play smash bros on 64.

quite possibly the best game ever created.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I never had the n64 so I really hope the original super smash bros. comes out on the Virtual Console.
Anyways, I'm pretty stoked for the new game, the only letdown is that there is no way to communicate to the onther players online, and no ranking system.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Why are you surprised Snake is in it?! Metal Gear did create a whole new genre in the gaming world. Mind you they did it on the original Nintendo then just made it ten times better on PS one then Ps2 and finally on PS3 where it is going to be ****ing awesome! Sorry I just love the game.

And also almost forgot MGS did come out on Gamecube with added cutscenes that were the ****. That probably has a big part in it
Last edited by Doobergn at Sep 27, 2007,
Well when you turn 15 you will forget about Pokemon and realize how awesome Metal Gear is.