Well. To kinda of unmessen this forum, I just decided to start a lil' unnoffical thread for people looking for voc, or vocs looking for bands.

Put your name, part of state/country, age, landmarks, influences, and other needed information.

Okay my bands a Alternative/pop/punk band.

We all live in NYC.

We're all 15~16.

Its a bass player, drummer, and guitarist.

We live in queens Ny.

We are influenced by Death cab for cutie, paramore, hellogoodbye etc.

We might use a singer from M.A, but still searching for someone to jam with.
i've thought about doing some vocalist work, but i dont have any gear so its pointless.
but if anybody needs any recording vocalsit help, i could try.
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
hey hitting bottom, i live like a short trip outside the city and am a singer/guitarist (and yes, i would like to play a bunch if that would be cool). My influences include afi, the white stripes, son house (more in his phrasing then singing), atreyu (the singing parts obviously), the blood brothers, the decemberists, neutral milk hotel, beat the devil, from autumn to ashes david bowie, the killers, the dillinger escape plan jeff buckley and many others. Though i would prefer to play a combination of post-hardcore, blues, roots, pop and other stuff id love to audition for you guys. Im 16, and woefully dont have any equipment other then my guitar, amp 2 microphones (one of which is...eh) a small bass amp and a digitech vocal effects processer.

EDIT: i am also a big beleiver in improvisation playing a huge part in music, that is to say not allowing a setlist or even a song to become a script- to be ok making parts up sometimes, adding choruses removing verses, conecting songs etc.
tehrealcaptain, sounds great, we dont really need you to audition, since basically our other guitarist sucks, we're really serious about music, and i do have some connections and we have a relatives studio we can use to professionally record demos/eps. I just want to see how well you sing so aim me when you have the time.

Aim: Esaielite
This entire subforum is pretty much guitarists looking for vocalists and drummers. o.O
Any vocalist between 13 and 15 living in Northern VA?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Hi, I am a vocalist. I live in Pomona, Ca and I sing in the style of R&B, Pop, and smooth jazz. I also like to sing rock, but I don't really have a raw tone, for I have a more of a smoother tone.
alright, this should be better...

we're a black metal band, and to be clear this meant as a studio project, so you wont have to play shows

we're located in Dallas, Texas

ages: 20

Since it's a studio project, i play guitar and bass, and use a drum machine

influenced by Burzum, (old)Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, and Mayhem