First off me and three other peolpe are going to move out and we all make around 1 grand a month is that enough to live in a decent condo. Also can you guys list things i will need to pay for.
electricity...probably need to pay a bond...food...water...
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Internet
Cable
Phone
Rent - Important!
Electricity - Utilities
Water - Utilities
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Quote by Human Contact
Internet
Cable
Phone
Rent - Important!
Electricity - Utilities
Water - Utilities

Gas - Utilities
Food
TV License (in UK anyway)
Dude.. if you need to ask a guitar forum full of 15-year olds whether you have enough money to move out... you probably shouldn't move out.

Furthermore, we don't know where you live and what the standard of living is there.
i had to do an assignment on it...it suked balls
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

4000/month is good enough for a house, duder. Budget. I live in a three bedroom apartment, which is $825 non-inclusive, I make 1,200/months net, my room-mate makes 800, and his girlfriend makes 600 (The third room is partial storage/my jam room/where Chris sleeps when Coral is mad at him) We split Rent, hydro/heat, food, ad etc. We all have bus passes, so we don't have to worry about cars and additional car expenses.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Horebane
Furthermore, we don't know where you live and what the standard of living is there.

Exactly.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."