Page 1 of 2
Hey guys.

Just wonderin', can someone describe as much as possible both of these stereotypes, and share pics as examples and such?

Thanks.

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!
Anyone with a MySpace account that doesn't promote their band or have vids displaying their guitar prowess.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
It's too late, she's asked....there's no going back now...the darkness has her in its threshold.

EDIT: The guy above me is an idiot.
I dont feel like trawling their wanky myspaces for any pictures right now, however I can tell you that emo and scene are basically interchangable, the difference being that mainly only "scene" girls call other girls "scene" rather than emo.

It seems all "scene" girls hate all other "scene" girls, yet do not have the mental capacity to recognize that they themselves are dressed basically the same, and are just as "scene" as the rest if not more so. They all think they are individual, its one of lifes great mysteries.

At the end of the day I dont hate any of these styles, I just say that if you dress like a tit then you look like a tit. End of.
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
It's too late, she's asked....there's no going back now...the darkness has her in its threshold.

EDIT: The guy above me is an idiot.

he may be an idiot....

but hes not wrong!
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
^dude wtf? i had that first
anyways
there are some really hot ones at my school but they are all hardcore into drugs(like ****ing coce, ecstacy, heroin and all that ****) just really ****ed up chicks that arent gonna stay hot for long.
that would be scene for you.^
emo, you hardly ever find those anymore, its mostly just scene kids and and posers that just dress in black with studs, spikes and chains, but no real emos anymore, now a days emo and scene are excactly the same except for the drugs.
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Member #17 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Last edited by AntwanL at Sep 27, 2007,
But she looks like a scene girl jackass, Im not calling her cool.
Now go find a Stingray
Quote by mh400nt
I dont feel like trawling their wanky myspaces for any pictures right now, however I can tell you that emo and scene are basically interchangable, the difference being that mainly only "scene" girls call other girls "scene" rather than emo.

It seems all "scene" girls hate all other "scene" girls, yet do not have the mental capacity to recognize that they themselves are dressed basically the same, and are just as "scene" as the rest if not more so. They all think they are individual, its one of lifes great mysteries.

At the end of the day I dont hate any of these styles, I just say that if you dress like a tit then you look like a tit. End of.

Very good (and true) observation!
I think alot of emo/scene girls are kinda cute. I'd hit it!*

*without the emotional baggage
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Man...I'm gonna need pictures of a 'scene' girl..that's pretty alien to me. 'Emo' or whatever these kids made up, is pretty much in the air at my school.
Quote by Ingsoc
I think alot of emo/scene girls are kinda cute. I'd hit it!*

*without the emotional baggage

kinda the same here, but where i live there is no emotional baggage, its all drugs, just take away the drugs and id be all over that
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
A good way to sum them emos and scene kids up is:

Simple plan
My chemical romance
Funeral for a freind
The used
Lostprophets

(y)

Scene kids tend to wear more colour, whereas emos look like they are trying to be Goths...

But failing.

Miserably.

They both wear jeans that first they need to apply lubricant before they can be worn.

*kills*
Emo and scene girls are the hottest ever! None of you would turn one down ever!

Mind you, what would anyone on UG turn down?
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Mmmm cleavage.

I think a large % of the hotness from scene/emo girls is they know how to cut their hair and style it and use makeup so they look exotic and sort of esoteric, but sexy as well. That combination gets the more intellectual sort of fellows riled up. Me included.
The first pic is scene, the second one imo would be more of a punk rockerish chick.
but now alot of christian people, mostly guys but some chicks too, are going with that scene look and thats what id go for, cuz theres a much better chance that they are clean and virgins and there's no emotional crap to go with it.
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Quote by AntwanL
The first pic is scene, the second one imo would be more of a punk rockerish chick.
but now alot of christian people, mostly guys but some chicks too, are going with that scene look and thats what id go for, cuz theres a much better chance that they are clean and virgins and there's no emotional crap to go with it.

Are you mad? Clean and virgins? Scene girls are the biggest slags next to chavs
Not really here man...scene girls are the quieter types that don't party much or at all.
Yeah she might be punk rock/scene but she isn't trashy at all, she is actually a really cool girl.
Quote by Doobergn
Yeah she might be punk rock/scene but she isn't trashy at all, she is actually a really cool girl.

i'd tap her
UK Scene chicks are way better than American ones. Especially ones who have elements of "chavs". (Y) Not too sure about the personalities though...

I could hardly care if they've been edited. Just look at her! Go Blighty.
They look the same except the British scene girls talk funny.

But hell yeah I would PLOW that girl man. Seriously she wouldn't know what hit her.
and most of them are well hot, and like taking pics of eachother in the bath, lol
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Quote by Doobergn
They look the same except the British scene girls talk funny.

But hell yeah I would PLOW that girl man. Seriously she wouldn't know what hit her.

Imho they look different, the last pic in the one I posted above, I'd have put my life on the fact shes from England.
Quote by Taylz24
i rest my case that scene girls are hot

Heh yeah those pics were kinda /thread.
Quote by MaxLees666
Are you mad? Clean and virgins? Scene girls are the biggest slags next to chavs

ya regular scene girls, but i was talking about the christian ones, that just dress scene.
but in meth capital usa, you never know i guess
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Quote by AntwanL
ya regular scene girls, but i was talking about the christian ones, that just dress scene.
but in meth capital usa, you never know i guess

Ah I see what you mean now. I couldn't stand a scene girlfriend. I can't stand scene girls. I guess thats cos I prefer relationships to pointless flings that end cos she cheats on you. Which is whats bound to happen cos theyre tramps.
Quote by MaxLees666
Ah I see what you mean now. I couldn't stand a scene girlfriend. I can't stand scene girls. I guess thats cos I prefer relationships to pointless flings that end cos she cheats on you. Which is whats bound to happen cos theyre tramps.

well that the whole point of finding a christian one, there supposed to be better i guess. im christian myself but iv never been with a christian girl so i dont really know.
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Page 1 of 2