Hey is there anyway to show your screen through webcam on MSN?

Like when i turn my webcam on, i want the other person to see my screen and what i'm looking at and not me.

is this even possible?
thanks
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
You can use the remote assistance thing and the other person can control your computer.

Or you can just point the webcam at your screen.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
You can use the remote assistance thing and the other person can control your computer.

Or you can just point the webcam at your screen.

well he doesnt have remote assistance, and my webcam is mounted into my laptops screen. xD

I LOVE KENSAI
You can beam your screen, google it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
hmmm i found programs to do it alter-bridge, but couldnt find anything on how to do it over MSN, little help??

I LOVE KENSAI
You'll have to do it via the program, it's the only way. It's perfectly fine.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
hmmm well it seems they have to have the program as well. and ive seen it done over MSN before, but the guy isnt online...

anyone got any ideas?

I LOVE KENSAI
Well first you have to slowly strip off and get naked, possibly involving oil or other lubricant. Then you must ( I can't stress this enough) pleasure yourself with a randomly chosen yet very suspiciously closely placed object.

Or you could find a program that does what you need to do.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Quote by CancerBread
Well first you have to slowly strip off and get naked, possibly involving oil or other lubricant. Then you must ( I can't stress this enough) pleasure yourself with a randomly chosen yet very suspiciously closely placed object.

Or you could find a program that does what you need to do.

Ok, then what?

Lol and ive tryed looking for a program , thats why i was hoping someone on here could help me

I LOVE KENSAI
series of screenshots skillfully edited on Paint to show what you are trying to show?