what key of harmonic minor is that song in. i got the tab...and its ten pages long...i could figure out what he's playing by ear if i knew the key to look in before i could memorize that stupid tab
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Not sure about the entire song, but a large portion is in harmonic F minor. Yngwie tunes a half step don, so it's played like F# minor, though. If you're going to attempt to learn the song, I recommend that you tackle each part (in some places: every bar) separately instead of trying to get it all down at once.
if its half step down, does that not mean itll be E minor then?
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by permanentmarker
if its half step down, does that not mean itll be E minor then?

He's using the F# minor "shape" on the neck, but it's tuned one step down, so it's in F minor. Harmonic minor, that is.
k...i know that its tuned a half step down, that really doesnt affect the shape...so F# shape? thats ez. and i do break it down into sections, its ez like that
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.