Hi UGers.

I've broken the highE string of my guitar and I'm going to buy new strings but I wanna buy strings of the same company (dont know if it is the correct word).

Anyone here knows what strings I have to buy? (ernieball or other marks)

Sorry for my english.
Quote by Oreos_own_all
ok well...

the v part is a vagina, and your leg is the penis, work it out from there =D
probably fender branded/rebranded strings. just get normal ernie balls. Keeping the same brand isn't important
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Make sure you stick to the same gauge. I'm assuming you're in standard tuning, so you'll want to go with a set of .09's because that's what Jackson usually puts on their guitars.
mine came with 09s ernie balls which i'm sure any make would be fine, but they are set up for 09s
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
It depends on the shop you bought it from.

different shops do different setups (i.e. use different brands of strings), although they're almost always set up to have 9's on.

just buy a new set.

try a different company, you never know you might like those strings better.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.