can anyone confirm that this is correct?

E -------------------------------------
B --5-5p3h5p3h5p3h5p3---3--5-----------
G -----------------------------4-------
D -------------------------------------
A -------------------------------------
E -------------------------------------

E -------------------------5/7\5-3---
B --5-5p3h5p3h5p3h5p3----------------
G -----------------------------------
D -----------------------------------
A -----------------------------------
E -----------------------------------

from the Song seahorse, the beggining of the solo about halfway through the song.....you can find it here... www.myspace.com/devendrabanhart

it's tabbed very sloppily, actually the first thing i've ever attempted to tab, so if you could check it if you're bored, thatd be great!

thanks
no it's different, this is a first raw attempt

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------5--3--1--------|
G--2----2p0--2p0 2p0--2-----------0---------2--2p0--2p0--2p0--2---------------------|
D--------------------------------0--2-----------------------------------------------------------|
A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
right on, thanks for your input, now i just gotta wait til after work so i have access to my guitar
another one i would love to know if i am playing correctly...i only figured out a little bit of it, would love a full tab btw....anyway....the song Double by Vetiver....

www.vetiverse.com (you can listen to the whole album here)

capo on 6...

e-------------------------
B--------6---6------6-----
G------6---8---6--8---6---               x a bunch
D----8------------------8-
A--9----------------------
E-------------------------

then it goes on like....

capo still on 6
e----------------------------------------------------
B--9---9/11-9-------------9-----------6--------------
G--6-6--------10-8-6-8-10-----8-6---6-----8-6-8-6----
D---------------------------------8---------------8-6
A----------------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------
ok, so he does't play it like this near the begining but he does at some point...

that's from memory without a guitar near me...so may not be 100% right...

wow, tabbing isnt easy
Last edited by MogManX44 at Sep 27, 2007,
good job! some notes appear to be lackin after the end of the first riff, but with some work you can post it on UG
great, my ultimate goal is to tab that whole album, but with my limited experience (only been playing a few months....er....i guess like 10 now) it's not that easy, plus i know vetiver does a lot of work with 2 guitars at once so, that complicates things even further, but hey, it'll be good for my ears.